Rye

"Ryan!" I shout, annoyed through the house.
"Yeah?" Rye says and comes downstairs.
"You didn't walk Winston!" I say and point at our dog.
"I'm sorry Honour! I forgot." He apologises and kisses my cheek.
"Why did I even marry you?" I laugh.
"Because I'm amazing!" Rye smiles.
"If your so amazing then go for a walk with the dog!" I say.
"Only if you and Yasmin come with me." The answers.
Yasmin is our little daughter. She's four. I groan annoyed. Then I go over to Yasmin's room and get her ready to go out.

For an hour myself, Rye, Yasmin and Winston walk through the local park.
"We should do this more often!" Rye whispers, stops walking and pulls me to him.
He wraps his arms around my waist.
"Yeah we really should." I whisper back.
"What do you think, should we go out tonight? Maybe to a fancy restaurant?" He asks, charmingly.
"We can't! We can't let Yasmin and Winston stay alone at home." I say.
Quietly Rye groans.
"But I want you alone! Just for one evening!" He says and kisses my lips.
"Sounds great but seriously we can't leave Yasmin alone." I say again.
"We could ask Brooklyn and Jack if they could take care of Yasmin and Winston." Rye suggests.
"Brook and Jack?" I ask and laugh.
"Yeah okay maybe they two aren't a good idea but we can ask Andy. You know how much he loves Yasmin. I'm sure he will say yes!" Rye smiles and his fingers play with my hair.
After a while of thinking about the idea I agree.
"Yes!" Rye shouts and happily kisses me.
Then he calls Andy, which he agrees to taking care of Yasmin and Winston.

Later in the evening Rye and I go to a restaurant and spent an amazing evening together.