Rye

I am just back from my first RoadTrip concert. It was amazing, especially the meet and greet I had a lot of fun with Andy. We talked about a lot about life and stuff.

I am on my way to a café before I go home. Suddenly I see Andy and Rye. Rye sees me too.
"Hey Arleigh." He shouts and waves to me.
They come over to me.
"Nice to see you again Arleigh." Andy says and hugs me.

The three of us drink coffee together and before we leave we exchange numbers. In the next weeks Andy and I meet often. The two of us become very close friends but whenever I am at the boys house, Rye acts strange.

He looks angry or annoyed at Andy and I. I am not sure if he's just in a bad mood or, no, Rye is not jealous, or is he?

One day I am in the kitchen to get a drink. Andy is in his room, waiting for me. Rye is also in the kitchen.
"Are you and Andy watching a movie on Netflix?" He asks randomly.
"Ehm, yeah maybe, just chilling." I answered.
"So Netflix and chill?" He asks jealously.
"Ryan, what is your fucking problem?" I ask annoyed.
"I have no problem." He says and looks at me.
"Yes you do, you are always so annoyed when I'm around. Please just tell me, did I say or do something wrong? If I hurt you, then I'm really sorry." I say sadly because actually he is the one I like.
I have also talked to Andy about this. He has no clue what's wrong with Rye.
"Okay you wanna know what's my problem? It's Andy, he's not allowed to be close to you." Rye shouts.
After he says this he stares at me with big eyes.
"You are jealous of Andy?" I ask confused.
"Damn yes I am." He whispers and looks at the ground.
Without saying anything I grab his neck, pull him closer to me and kiss him. Rye lays his hands on my cheeks, stroking them.
"You..." He stutters after the kiss.
I just smile and nod.

I become Rye's girlfriend. Even if he's a little jealous of Andy sometime because he is my best friend but we are very happy together.