Andy

It's Andy and I's first date. We met a few days ago and he invited me to the cinema. I am really excited because he was quite nice and cute and hope that he likes me too.
"Hey, Jean, lovely to see you." Andy says when he sees me.
"Nice to see you to Andy." I say and hug him.
We both have huge smiles on our faces.
"What movie you wanna watch?" He asks.
"What about IT?" I ask.
Andy looks surprise and pensive.
"Yeah sure if you want." He says and smiles.

As soon as we're both inside, we sit down in our seats and the movie starts. I hope it's not to scary because I actually hate scary movies but I wanted to impress Andy.

After a while Andy lays his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. Every time something scary happens, I wince. Andy sees that, smiles and pulls me a little bit closer but he also seems a bit scared but not as much as me.

In the middle the movie, I jump up and run out of the cinema. I hear footsteps following me. When I turn around I see a smirking Andy.
"Sorry." I mumble and hide my face in my hands.
I am so embarrassed. I choose the movie and now I am the one who is scared as hell.
"Hey, no need to be sorry." Andy says and takes my hands. "I'm glad you ran out." He adds.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Listen, I'm, okay to be honest I hate scary movies and no joke, I thought I was going to die because I was so scared of the movie." Andy confesses, nervously.
I look at him with big eyes. I didn't expect that. Now we both look at each other.
"I wanted to impress you." We both day at the exact same moment.
I laugh and smile at each other.
"You wanna go to my house and watch a non-scary movie?" Andy asks smirking.
I agree. The rest of the nice was amazing and we meet each other more often to watch not-scary movies.