Harvey

(Rye's your brother in this)
R - Rye     O - Oakley

R - Come on, he's not that bad!
O - But why should I get to know him?
R - Because he dances and so do u
O - And? There are a lot of people who can dance
R - U said u wanted more friends
O - Rye! I can make friends on my own
R - Just come over, u'll like him
O - Does he have food?
R - I can ask...
O - If he has food then I'll give him a chance
R - Okay

So I go over to my brothers house. As soon as Rye opens the door, he takes my hand and pulls me inside.
"Harvey let me introduce you to my beautiful little sister Oakley." He says to a tall, skinny guy.
I look at him and can't say anything. He is so handsome and his eyes are breathtaking.
"Hi I'm Harvey!" He says, nervously.
"Hi..." I stutter.
"So your brother told me that your a talented dancer." Harvey said, smirking.
"Did he..." I laugh, nervously.
"Yeah, he worships you." He laughs too.
"Everything he said was probably a lie!" I say, looking at my brother.
"We'll see but one he was definitely right about is that you are beautiful."
I blush and look at the ground.
"Thanks."

The next few days Harvey and I spend a lot of time together. We try new dances together and honestly he is a fantastic dancer. He is also always complementing me. I think he is really cute and kind of have a crush on him but of course I haven't told him.

One day we are working on new choreography together but Harvey seems unfocused today.
"Are you okay?" I ask worried.
"Yeah...well...not really." He says, sadly.
"What's wrong? You can tell me." I promise.
"Okay, so there is this girl, I really like her but I don't think she feels the way about me." He says.
I am really disappointed because I know it's not me.
"Do I know her?" I ask anyway.
"No...no...no." He says, quickly.
"Okay...so just tell her. Maybe she likes you too." I answer and lay a hand on his back.
"Thank you but I don't think she likes me..." He says.
"Just tell her! She will understand!"

The next day I arrive at my brothers house. Harvey opens the door and he walks straight up to me with a huge bunch of roses. I look at him with wide eyes.
"Oakley, the truth is, you are the girl I like. Since the first time I saw you, I knew you were the one and I really don't know if you like me but I love you!" He mumbles.
"Oh my god, Harvey, I love you too!" I smile.