Andy

I am on my way to the RoadTrip house to see Andy. We have been friends for a while but I recently I have felt this tension between us, unlike the first time we met. I rang the bell and Andy opens the door. He smirks when he seen me.
"Hey Freya! You look really good like always. Come on in."
The two of us go inside. The other boys aren't home, so we have the house to ourself. We decided to watched Netflix.

We're laying on Andy's bed, my head on his chest but I can't concentrate on the movie, all I can think about is where Andy's hands were resting on my back and waist. I look up and stare and his face. He is so hot. I got lost in his eyes and his lips look so soft. I wish I could kiss him but I wasn't sure if he wanted too. Suddenly Andy looks at me.
"Do you like what you see?" He smirks.
"Maybe." I whisper.

"Isn't it pretty hot in here?" I ask innocently.
Andy looks at me, confused.
"Maybe you should take your shirt off..." I continue.
Andy looks at me with big eyes.
"Freya? You sure you want this because if we start this now, you won't be able to walk tomorrow..." He whispers with his super sexy voice.
I softly nod and Andy kisses me. It gets passionate and I finally take Andy's shirt off. He smiles and softly pulls on my lower lip.
"Your not as innocent as you always act..." He continues teasing me between kisses. I blush and Andy's half naked body isn't making it any better. He throws away my shirt and starts giving soft and wet kisses all over my stomach.
"Andy." I moaned when he starts unbuttoning my hands.
"Freya, no more words needed." He says and starts doing his thing.
I run my fingers through his hair and pull him even closer.
"You are really naughty." Andy giggles and comes up to my face and kisses me.
He kisses my neck and leaves small love bites.
"Andy, please, just...please." I say breathing heavy.

So he did and I engraved my nails into his back and left some scratches there.

I enjoyed it and Andy was feeling the same thing.

After this we cuddled the whole night.
"I love you!" Andy whispers and kisses my cheek.
"I love you too." I whispered back.