Brooklyn

My boyfriend Brooklyn invited me over to his house. He says he wants to show me something. I'm not really sure what he means but I'm sure it must be something weird or crazy. So I enter the house and I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Sloane." Brooklyn shouts.
He runs over to me and jumps up and down like a little kid. I laugh.
"What's wrong with you?" I ask.
"I have asked this question since he became a member of this band." Andy laughs.
He comes over to Brook and I.
"Brook I still don't think she will not love him like you do." He says.
"I don't know if it's a he or she." Brook answers.
"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.
"I'll show you." Brooklyn says and takes my hand and pulls me with him upstairs.
"Good luck." Andy shouts.
As soon as I arrive to Brooklyn's room he releases my hand and bends down. Then he jumps up and turn around. In his hands is a little reptile.

Shocked I jump back and let out a small scream.
"Brooklyn, what the hell is that?" I ask.
"Spyro." He says proudly.
"This thing has a name?" I laugh nervously.
"This thing is my new pet." He says offended.

Brook puts Spyro back in his cage. Then he walks out of the room without saying a word. I follow him into the kitchen where Andy and Rye are making food.
"Come on Brook." I beg.
Brooklyn doesn't answer.
"What happened?" Rye asks confused.
"Sloane has met Sypro and I guess she wasn't thrilled." Andy says smirking.
"That's not funny Andy." I say seriously. "Brook I'm sorry, I didn't want to insult you or Spyro." I add and look at Brook.
He jumps up and walks out of the room. I groan annoyed but I follow him. He's in his room again. I enter the room. Suddenly Brook pins my hands to the wall.

Brooklyn kisses my neck intensely and leaves small love bites there.
"I'll only forgive you if..." He starts but he stops to let out a short moan because I am kissing and gently biting his neck.
"You will forgive me if I what? What should I do?" I ask with a teasy voice and my hands wander under his shirt.
"Okay I've already forgiven you." Brooklyn gasps and lays his hands on my hips.
I giggle and the two of us continue what we've started.