Brooklyn

I am Brook's girlfriend but he is on tour at the moment. It was the middle of the night when I get a call from Andy.
"Evedine?" He asks.
"Andy? What's wrong? Why are you calling me? It's fucking late." I ask sleepily and grumpy.
"It's urgent." He answers.
"What's wrong?" I ask worried.
"Brook." He whispers.
I jump up.
"What's wrong with Brook?" I ask panicked.
"He's not very well." Andy explains. "He's crying and we can't make him stop." He adds.
"Why is he crying?" I ask.
"I don't know." Andy says helplessly.
"Let me talk to him." I command. "Brook?" I ask gently.
"Evedine? Is that you?" I hear the weak voice of Brook.
"Yeah, it's me. I'm here. Why are you crying?" I ask.
"I miss you so much." He nearly cried again.
"Baby, there are only three days of your tour left, your going to see me again soon." I try to calm him down.
"But I wanna see you, now." He whispers. "I wanna sleep next to you, I wanna wake up next to you every morning." He adds.
"Brooklyn I love you." I whisper and I can feel a tear running down my face.
"I love you too." He says.
"Can you please hand me back to Andy? I wanna ask him something." I ask.
"Okay." Brook answers a little disappointed.
I ask Andy the address of their hotel and two and a half hours later I am there. Andy opens the door to me and I walk straight to Brooklyn. When he sees me he wraps his arms around me.
"I love you Evedine." He whispers, still with tears in his eyes.