Rye

I am at my boyfriends house and we are watching a movie. After a while I get thirsty and offer to get some tea from the kitchen. Rye agrees and asks if you can get him some too. So I go downstairs and look for the tea.

I see it but it's on a shelf which is really high and I am not able to reach it. I try to jump but it's just too high. Suddenly I feel a pair of strong arms at my waist which lifts me up.
"I'm always here to help you, babe." My boyfriend whispers in my ear.
I turn around and Rye let's me down.

Now I am sitting on the kitchen worktop and Rye is standing in front of me. I look deeply in his eyes. Then he kisses me. My hands wander in his hair. Rye's hand strokes my back and the other one strokes my cheek. The kiss gets more intense and Rye starts sucking my neck. I moan quietly.

So I start moving my body against his. We both look at each other and smirk. Then we continue making our. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind Rye.
"Oh come on. In the kitchen? On the worktop?" Andy asks annoyed. "Get a room." He adds.
"We will." Rye answers and grabs my ass so he can carry me easily.
My legs are still wrapped around his waist. Rye kisses my again and walks to his room with me, to continue what we've started.