Rye

My brother, Andy, finally invited me to his new house. I am really excited to see the house and him, of course. Especially because I will probably meeting his friends again and maybe I have a crush on one of his bandmates, called Rye. I haven't told Andy or anyone else about it because I am scared he will not accept it and I don't want to lose him.

It's quite early in the morning when I knock at their door. I have to wait a few seconds until someone opens it. It's Rye and he's not wearing a shirt. So I stare at his abs for a while.
"You wanna take a picture?" He smirks.
I blush.
"Is Andy here?" I ask.
"Ehm, no luckily not. He said he wanted to get something from the shop before you arrive but it seems like you're already here." He explains.
"Why luckily?" I ask confused.
"So I have you for a bit on my own." Rye whispers in my ear.
He stands incredibly close to me.
"Zinnia." I hear the familiar voice of Brooklyn. He's like a little brother to me even though I' younger.

A few minutes later Andy arrives.
"Ryan, could you please put a shirt on?" He says angrily.
"Okay." Rye mumbles and winks at me before he leaves the room.
It's been going like this for a few weeks now and Rye and I have become closer everyday. Andy hasn't even noticed anything yet.

One day, Andy is at the shops again and Rye and I are alone at the house. I am sitting on the sofa, scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly Rye sits next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"Ehm, what are you doing Rye?" I ask nervously.
"Zinnia, I love you." He says and before I could answer, Rye kisses me.
At first I was shocked but then I kiss him back. It's getting more passionate. Rye's shirt lands on the floor.
"What?" I suddenly hear Sonny say.
Quickly we turn around to face him.
"Please don't tell Andy." I beg desperately.
"What should Sonny not tell me?" My brother, who comes into the living room, asks.
"Nothing." Rye says.
Andy looks at me, then at Rye and then at his shirt on the floor.
"What the fuck have you two done?" He asks angrily.
"It's not what it looks like." I stutter.
"I don't think we can deny it anymore." Rye mumbles and takes my hand.
"I have wanted to ask you this for a long time, Andy, I love Zinnia and I really want to be her boyfriend, I know I should have asked you before I kissed her but I love her." Rye explains.

Andy says nothing and stares at the ground.
"Okay, I understand how you feel, I'm okay with it." He says after a while and smiles a bit.
Rye smiles and turns around to me.
"So you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks me excitedly.
"Of course." I say and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
He pulls me closer to him and I can feel his half-naked body.
"Hey, I said you can be her boyfriend but if you touch her again like that, without a shirt or clothes in general, I'll kill you." Andy says.
Quickly I push Rye away. We both smirk.