Rye

Today I am visiting my boyfriend, Rye, at his family house. I have already met his family a couple of times and they are lovely people. Especially his little brothers. I park my car in front of their house, take my luggage out and walk to the door. Before I could even ring the door bell the door opens and the twins run straight to me.
"Saxby!" They shout and hug me.
"I've missed you so much." Shaun says.
"I missed you more." Sammie says.
"No I missed her more." Shaun shouts.

"Hey guys, stop, I'm definitely the one who missed her the most." I hear a familiar voice saying.
I look up and see Rye who was smiling at me.
"Rye." I squeal and jump up, running into his arms.
He pulls me into a tight hug.
"I missed you too." I say. "And your little brothers as well." I say a little louder and look at the twins.
"We'll bring your bags in." They say.
"Okay, if you want." I laugh.
They are just too cute.

Suddenly Rye pushes his lips to mine. With his hands he strokes my hair and my cheek. I lay my hands on his neck and pull him as close as possible. He lays one hand on my butt.
"I'm never letting you go again." He groans between the kisses.
Rye pushes me against the wall of the house and pins my hands on the wall. Then he starts leaving wet kisses on my neck.
"Rye..." I moan.
He doesn't answer but continues leaving small love bites on my neck.

"Rye that's not the right place." I try to say through heavy breathing.
Rye laughs and looks deep into my eyes.
"You're right, baby, let's go to the bedroom." He says with his low voice, which turns me on even more.
I nod and Rye takes my hand, pulling me inside. I say a quick hello to his parents before Rye pulls me with him to his room and closes the door.