Jack

It is my first day of vacation in LA and I am enjoying the calm atmosphere at the pool of the hotel. Suddenly I hear loud voices. I look up and see five boys coming to the pool. They lay down their stuff on some chairs and begin to take their shirts off. I keep staring at a tall, skinny boy with brown hair. He has no six pack like one of the other boys but he is super hot.

The five boys jump in the pool and splash water everywhere. After a while, one of the boys with blonde, curly hair, jumps into the pool and most of the water lands on me. I jump up because I didn't see it coming.

Suddenly the tall, skinny guy with the brown hair comes over to me.
"Hey, I'm really sorry about my friend, he's an idiot. Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah I just didn't expect that but it's just water, so..." I laugh.
"Yeah just water. By the way I'm Jack." He answers, cutely.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Xena." I introduce myself.
"So are you here alone?" Jack smirks.
"Yes I am, this is my first holiday alone." I answer.
"Aren't holidays alone pretty boring?"'
"No. I mean sometimes." I mumble.
"Hey you wanna join me and my friends? Except for Brook, the one with the curly hair, they are all pretty cool." He suggests and laughs.
"Yeah, if you're friends don't mind." I smile.
"No. They will love you." He answers quickly.
I smirk and the two of us walk over to Jack's friends. They are all super cool, including Brook. I spent the whole day with them.

I actually end up spending the rest of my vacation with them. We became really close friends and have a lot of fun. On the last day, Jack invited me to their apartment, which they had rented.

"Xena, I know we've only known each other for three weeks, but I really like you. From the first time I saw you, I liked you. You are the prettiest and funniest girl I've ever met and I know you have to leave today but I love you." He says with tears in his eyes.
"Oh my god Jack, I thought you didn't like me like that. I never thought you would feel the same way. I love you too." I say and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

I cancel my flight and spend the next three weeks with Jack and the boys. After that we found out that we live really close to each other so we were much happier about going home and we visited each other often.

After a year I moved into the boys house. Jack and I are a really happy couple and have spent every day since that holiday together.