Rye

I am at the park with my sisters.
They are twins, Kiki and Stevie. They play a bit together and I sit down on the bench. I watch them run over the grass. Suddenly I see a boy with two little kids arriving. It seems like the two little boys are twins too. The older boy comes over to me.
"Is it okay if I sit here?" He asks and points at the space next to me.
I nod shyly and he sits down. We both sit there for a while and watch our siblings playing. His brothers and my sisters start to play together. The boys are chasing the girls. I laugh quietly.
"They are really cute, aren't they?" The boys next to me asks suddenly.
"Yes they are." I say and look at the boy.
He has beautiful brown eyes and brown hair.
"What's you name?" He asks friendly.
"Xanthe." I say shyly.
"I'm Rye." The boy says.
I smile.
"Xanthe, Xanthe, Stevie is bullying me again." Kiki screams.
She comes over to me.
"What is she doing?" I ask her.
"She says that she is only allowed to play with Sammie." She complains.
"Who's Sammie?" I ask confused.
"My brother." Rye says and smiles.
"Oh." I laugh.
"I think you can both play with Sammie and what about his brother?" I say and stroke her hair.
"I think Shaun would love to play with you too." Rye says and winks at Kiki.
"But then you are alone, who are you going to play with?" She says.
"Xanthe is going to play with me." Rye suggests.
I smile and Kiki runs back to to the others.
"So what do you want to play?" Rye laughs.
I laugh and look at him. Suddenly the sun starts to shine very bright and I sneeze.
"Bless you." He says.
"Thank you, I don't know what it is but always when the sun shines very bright, I sneeze. I don't know what it is." I explain.
Rye starts to laugh.
"Come on that's not funny." I smirk.
"But it's cute as hell, you know that?" Rye compliments me.
I blush and look down. Rye and I keep talking, until my sisters and I have to leave. We meet Rye and the twins everyday at the park for the next few weeks and soon Rye and I become a couple.