Brooklyn

I have been Brooklyn's girlfriend for three years now and today, is Christmas Eve, I am with him, his family and my family. We are all celebrating Christmas together. I really enjoy spending time with them and especially with Brooklyn.

Suddenly Brooklyn stands up and walks into the middle of the room. Everybody looks at him.
"I'd love to say something." He says nervously. "Ulla and I have been a couple for three years now and they have been the best three years of my life. She is the love of my life. She is the one who makes me smile every single day and I would do anything to spend the rest of my life with her." He says.
I look at him and smile. He is so cute.
"She helps me through the bad times and even if I was on tour with the boys and we couldn't see each other, she supported me. Ulla is the most beautiful and amazing women I've ever met." He adds. "And now..." Brooklyn starts, he comes over to me and goes down on one knee.
I put my hands against my mouth. Would he?
"Will you marry me, Ulla?" He asks.
"Yes, yes, yes of course." I say with tears in my eyes.
I wrap my arms around Brooklyn's neck and pull him as close as possible.
"That's the best present you could ever give me." I whispered.
"You are the best present, I love you Ulla." He answers.
"I love you too." I say and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

In the background I hear both our families cheering. I am so happy right now. It's the best day of my life.