Andy

Today is my birthday. I am in front of my friends house now because I want to ask if they want to celebrate with me. I ring the door bell and Andy opens the door. He welcomes me as always and I go inside. We talk a bit and I am waiting the whole time for him to congratulate me for my birthday but it seems like he forgot it.

After a while I say that I'm leaving. I go back to my flat. Later Rye visits me. He comes in and immediately congratulates me on my birthday. I am still really upset because of Andy and Rye notices it. So I tell him everything. He try's cheering me up.
"I don't think Andy forgot your birthday. I mean you mean so much to him. He would never forget something like that." He says.
Although this doesn't work very well. So Rye leaves me alone. So I sit in my room doing nothing for a while.

Suddenly the door bell rings. I open the door and it's Andy. In his hands he holds a huge box.
"Happy birthday babe." He says and kisses my cheek. "I know you think I forgot your birthday but I didn't. I wanted to surprise you. So surprise." He says.
I smile. Then Andy gives me the box. I open it and inside is a super cute outfit.
"Oh my god you remembered that I told you that I wanted the same outfit as that girl we walked by in the street last week." I ask amazed.
Andy nods.
"Thank you so much." I say and hug him.
"I would do anything for you baby." He whispers.

Before I say anything he lays his lips on mine. I enjoy the the kiss a lot because I really like Andy and have done for a pretty long time now.  Andy and I are making out but suddenly somebody enters the room.
"Zeleigha I..." Rye says but stops as soon as he sees me and Andy.
"Have you ever heard of something called knocking?" Andy asks annoyed.
"Sorry." He laughs. "I told you." He says before he leaves, winking at me.
I just roll my eyes and concentrate on Andy again.