Jack

I am Jack's girlfriend and at the same time, the one who helps films and cuts the covers of the boys. I just finished to film their new cover Happier.
"You did a great job." Rye says.
"As always." Jack adds smiling and winks at me.
"I'm going to cut this now."

After I finished it and showed it to the boys I go to Jack and cuddle with him. We watch Harry Potter and talk about the next few weeks because I am going to visit my family for 2 weeks and they live 8 hours away from Jack and the boys in Scotland. So I'm not able to film for the boys. I feel really bad but Jack and the boys are promising me the whole time off and that it's no problem.
"I'll miss so much Azalea." Jack mumbles and kisses my cheek.
"I'm going to miss you too." I say and kiss his lips.

- 2 weeks later -
I am back and today I'm going to see Jack and the boys again. They said they will pick me up at the airport.

As soon as I see Jack I drop my luggage and run towards him. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.
"Jack!" I say with tears in my eyes.
Jack pulls me closer. Even if I can't get any closer.
"You have no idea how much I missed you." He whispers, with a weak voice.
Then he kisses me. I never enjoyed anything as much as this kiss.
"I missed you too." I whispered after the kiss.
Suddenly I see a tear rolling down Jack's cheek, which is quite unusual for Jack.
"Baby! Please don't cry! I'm here!" I say, worried and wipe the tears away.
"I'm just so happy to hold you in my arms, babe." He smiles.

After we arrive at the boys house, they seem pretty excited. They say they wanted to show me something.
"Azalea, we all know that you are the best camera women ever but whilst you were away we tried to film a video of our own. As a little thank you." Andy explained.
So they show me the video. It is super cute. Even if it's a little unprofessional. In the video they are dancing at my favourite places. Actually they tried to dance.
"We love you Azalea! Thank you for everything!" They all said together at the end of the video.
As soon as the video finished, I was the one with tears in my eyes.
"This, is so cute. I have no words for this. Thank you!" I say and hug all the boys.
"Group hug." Brook shouts.
"You 5 idiots are the best thing that ever happened to me." I mumble.
"We love you too." Rye says.
"But I love you the most." Jack says and kisses me.