maybe a little more.

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

" I'm not sure if i'm ready for this type of dance." Kaycee whispered to Sean as they were learning the choreography to, 'Love U Better'. " I'm not used to dancing like this and i'm not sure if i'll even be good at this style, because i've ever done it before, and what if i'm not sexy enough to dance it. i really hope i don't get picked to danc-" Sean cut her off by softly grasping her chin in his delicate fingers, "Kaycee Rice, you're an amazing dancer and you can do absolutely anything you put your mind to. I know it might be uncomfortable, but you're just learning and soon it won't be that bad. you just need to get over this part to move on in your career, and i will be here with you throughout this entire experience. i promise you that. "

Kaycee's knee felts weak and she can feel her cheeks burning, red hot. She covered her face with her sleeve and nodded, without saying a word. Sean smiled softly knowing the affect he had on her.

Kaycee had a difficult time learning the dance, not that the choreography was complicated, but she still felt a bit uneasy about having people watching her do it. Sean was right next to her, comforting her and giving her tips on how to alternate the dance to make it feel less uncomfortable.

"Okay guys, lets gets some people out here to dance for the video, hmm let's see, can i get Sean and Kaycee?"

Sean looked at Kaycee, worry filling his face, he knew she felt uncomfortable, and he didn't want her to dance if she didn't want to. He walked up to the dance floor meeting Kaycee in the center. " you don't have to do this if you don't want to, kayc." she looked up, a slight smile on her face, " but i want to do it with you."

The music started and it was like Kaycee wasn't uncomfortable in the first place, she as usual, hit every beat on point. They were getting to the freestyle part and the lyrics were, "i'm going to give you the best sex ever," Kaycee looked in the mirror and saw that sean was pointing at her. he wasn't supposed to point at her, he was supposed to point to the camera. She kept a straight face, but inside she was screaming. She could see his smile beaming through the mirror while she was doing her freestyle, but she didn't dare to make eye contact with him. she just couldn't.

Once the song ended she hugged tightly onto him and laid her head on his chest. He didn't know how to react, he wasn't used to her initiating any sort of touch. He looked down folding his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She looked up to his dark brown eyes and that's when she realized something shifted. She didn't see him as her best friend anymore... maybe a little more.