take me far from here.

{this does contain rape so if that does trigger you i advise you to skip this.

this an extremely sensitive to talk about but i think that there needs to be awareness in it.

if anyone needs someone to talk to just remember that i'm here to talk.

inspired by this beautiful writer: @/petalxoxo

much love,
kami 🌻 }

a laugh escaped her lips as she pulled the cup of liquor to her mouth. its just like any ordinary party, teenagers wasted on the couch and friends holding each other's hair in the bathrooms.

sean had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, as she laid her head on his chest. "thanks for bringing me." she smiled as she placed a kiss against his cheek.

"i'm going to go say hi to everyone, okay?" kaycee hummed, handing him her drink as she disappeared into the crowd of people.

sean scanned the room anxiously, not wanting to leave her alone in the house full of intoxicated people. "sean, just calm down. she's going to be fine, it's kaycee, she knows how to take care of herself." josh assured, his arm hanging loosely on his shoulder. "come on, let me introduce you to some people."

sean hesitated, he knew kaycee could take care of herself but there's a lot of things wrong with today's society, she was too pure for this world. "fine." sean laughed as he followed josh to a crowd of girls.

"josh, i'm not doing this." sean whined, hitting josh in the back as he was being pushed to the group.

"come on, there's more girls out there other than kaycee. give them a shot?" josh smirked, waving to the girls before introducing them to sean.

"hi, im sean." he smiled, as he shook a girls hand.

"hey, i'm alyssa." the girl hummed as she took a sip from her cup. "aren't you dating that girl, kaycee?"

"um- no we're not dating. we're just friends." sean laughed watching as her eyes lit up.

"oh okay." she smirked as she took his hand, leading him to the dance floor.

meanwhile, kaycee was sitting on a couch, her eyes glued to her phone as she mingled with a group of people she didn't even like.

as much as she tried to disconnect from sean and have some fun on her own, her thoughts
couldn't help but run back to him.

she wished she had stayed with him.

she slipped away from the crowd, sitting at the top of the staircase as she scanned the room for sean, hoping to find him.

it was useless looking through the sea of people so she decided to call him. the music blasted through the entire house making it almost impossible for her to hear, so she made herself to a quiet hallway, slipping into one of the rooms.

she closed the door behind her, sitting on the bed as she fumbled with her phone.

the quiet room was filled with ringing as she called sean, he didn't pick up. just as she was about to call again, the door opened.

an unfamiliar boy stood in the door way, a ghastly smile on his lips as he met her eyes. "i'm sorry, i guess this isn't the bathroom."

kaycee chuckled, as she turned her phone off, a smile dancing on her lips as she met the boy's eyes. "nope, i think the bathroom is next door. i'm just in here calling my friend, i can't find him."