twenty four hours.

this gem is dedicated to this beauty @/petalxoxo. their comments literally make my day and i love seeing her comments. ily sis. you guys all make my day, i love seeing your guys comments and ugh it makes me so happy. especially, extra reg. we STAN.

also imagine that s&k entered wod at 16&17 :)

- kami 🌻

///

"i've never been in love though." kaycee whispered, her hands at the side of her head as the judges left. "they want us to tell a story about being in love, but how can i do that, if i've never been in love?"

sean watched as his best friend, paced around the room, her hands running through her knots of curls.

"kaycee, it's okay. i've never been in love, but we know the essence of it. it can't be that hard."

"yeah, but you've been in a relationship. i'm sixteen, i never had my first kiss, never even been in a relationship. i don't know what it feels to be in love with someone."

"what if you did know what it felt like to be in love?" sean asked, his eyes widening as the idea slipped into his mind.

"what do you mean?"

"what if i could get you to fall in love with me in 24 hours?"

"sean, are you serious?" she laughed, hitting his arm until she saw the seriousness written across his face. "wait really?"

"i'm serious, kayc." sean affirmed, taking her hand in his. "so is it a deal?"

kaycee stared into his eyes, waiting for him to break and tell her it was all a joke, but he didn't.

"you have 24 hours." she said, a smirk hanging on her lips.

sean smiled widely, intertwining their hands as he led her out of the studio. "wait sean, what are we doing we have to practice!?"

"that's not important right now." sean smiled, as he opened the car door for her.

he smiled, as he began driving. "i'm going to make you fall in love with me."

-

the sounds of the thunderous waves crashing became intense as they continued down the dark road.

"sean, we've been driving forever. where are we going?" kaycee yawned, as she pulled the strings of her hoodie.

"we're almost there, don't fall asleep just yet."

the moon reflected off the calm water, sean had his hand intertwined with kaycee's as she dragged her feet along the damp sand. "it's so beautiful."

"not as beautiful as you." sean whispered, pulling her head into his chest as they watched the water recede back into the ocean.

her hazel eyes glistened in the night, like a million stars were radiating in her eyes as she looked up to sean. a small smirk lit up her lips as she placed a kiss to his cheek before running off to the water.

"you're such a tease, kayc." sean yelled, dropping his phone into the sand as he chased after kaycee.

"OH MY GOD!" sean yelled, his hands covering his eyes as kaycee stood knee deep in the water, her shirt discarded in the sand.

"don't worry, lew. i have a bra on." kaycee said, laughter escaping her throat as she watched the boy slowly open his eyes.

"that was not funny, rice." sean scolded, pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his defined abs.