anesthesia.

this is going to be fun. this is dedicated to this amazing being @/ViviTran945. she's literally so talented and i freaked out when i found out she was reading my oneshots. love you girly!💓

-kami 🌻

-

"SEAN CHARLES LEW!" kaycee echoed through the entire room as the doctors covered their ears.

"kaycee, you shouldn't talk. you just got your wisdom teeth out!" sean whispered into her ear, watching as brad held in a chuckle.

"but, how could I not talk to your cute self. i am the one that's carrying your babies."

sean watched as the smile fell from brad's face in an instant, a scowl replacing it as his eyes met sean's.

"brad, i promise you it's just the anesthesia. your daughter and I aren't even dating!"

"kayc, you REALLY need to stop talking or your dad is going to punch me square in the face."

kaycee's smile faded, as tears formed in her eyes. "you don't love me?"

sean ran his hand across his face, a chuckle escaping his mouth as he watched the girl pout her lips.

"kaycee, you know i do."

"then why don't you ever tell me then why don't you tell me you love me on post like you do with tahani or bailey, why am i different?" kaycee whimpered, a single tear falling down her cheek.

"i don't know, kayc. i really don't." sean hummed, his hand twirling a loose strand of hair that fell against her cheek.

"okay!" she yelled, a warm smile lighting up her face as she pushed herself up from the wheelchair.

"OH MY GOD KAYCEE SIT DOWN!" sean yelled, dropping his phone on the ground before the girl tripped over literally nothing. kaycee was a clumsy person without anesthesia but you could only imagine her with it.

her fell into his arms, resting her head on his chest as a soft smile danced on her lips, the cotton from her mouth puffing her cheeks. "you're so cute, sean."

"kaycee, why do you keep telling me that?" sean murmured, pushing her in the wheelchair as brad brought the car to the front.

"because i wouldn't say it when i'm not under anesthesia."

sean let out a loud sigh, rubbing his eyes as he brought kaycee to the front of the surgical office. "you don't mean that, kayc. you're not even going to remember saying these things when it wears off."

"maybe, but you will." she hummed, her head falling against the wheelchair.

his fingers began to drum against the handles, his teeth biting into his lips as his thoughts whirred like a tornado in his head.

"sean, can you lift her into the car?" brad belted as he put the car in park, cutting off sean's thoughts.

"um yeah sure."

sean was use to lifting kaycee, it was second hand nature for him, but her on anesthesia was a whole other story.

"jesus kayc, did you gain a hundred pounds in there?"

"sean, calling people fat isn't nice." kaycee cried, swinging her arm out, hitting his cheek.

"what the fuc-"

"SEAN NO CURSING!" kaycee screamed as she knocked her first against his back.

brad watched from the driver seat, his phone pointed at the two as he laughed head off watching sean struggle with his daughter. "kaycee, i need to buckle you in so if you could stop HITTING ME that would be just amazing."