iceland.

woah so it's been a while huh?

im sorry, i tried to write i really did. i would stay up for hours to write something and then completely trash it because i didn't like it and even while writing this oneshot i wasn't sure if i'd post it since it's taken me some time to finally get through.

thank you for continuously supporting me even when i decide to not update for two months. i love you all so very much & i am so thankful for everyone who still reads my writing.

dedicated to cathyliz prfctlew THAT1GURLLL update ur books bc im going to have a MENTAL BREAKDOWN 🥰🥰🥰

much love,
kami

Sean gently poked Kaycee's cheek with his finger, chuckling as she swatted his hand away and nuzzled her face back into his chest.

"Kayc, you need to get up." Sean hummed, gently combing his fingers through her hair. "We'll miss our flight if we stay like this."

"Please, just a few more minutes." She whispered, leaving a gentle kiss to his neck before turning over and placing the sheets over her head.

Sean scoots close, wrapping his arms around her waist, his lips leaving a feathery trail from her shoulder blade, easing his way to her neck, her cheek and then stoping at her lips. "Come on, if you get up now i'll be able to make breakfast."

"Fine." Kaycee whined, lifting the sheets from her waist and slipping from the edge of the bed before waddling to her boyfriend who was taking their luggage's into the living room where the entire family had been waiting.

"Look who finally decided to get up." Serris teased, watching as a flame ignited Kaycee's skin, her cheeks getting warm as she hides her face in Sean's sweatshirt.

"It's three in the morning, you should be grateful I was able to get out of bed." Kaycee hummed, sitting down besides Miya who began to brush out her curls, gently twisting three strands into a braid that laid flatly against her back.

Miya wrapped her arms around Kaycee, gently letting her fall back into her chest, she placed a kiss to the girls hair. "Leave my precious girl alone, she deserves to sleep in a little, right honey?"

Kaycee nodded, a smirk sweetly tugging at the ends of her lips as the Lew siblings began to bicker from the lack of attention.

"Come on, we're going to miss our flight." Sean huffed, extending out his hand to Kaycee who gently intertwined their fingers.

Cheuk pushes the front door open, a warm smile on his lips as his face is gently covered by a scarf. "The luggage's are in the car, we're set to go."

"Ready for our eleven hour flight?" Kaycee whispers, her head resting against Sean's shoulder as the rest of the family piled into a single car.

"Sitting besides you for eleven hours?" Sean sighs, raising his brow as she watches contently. "I couldn't be more blessed."

Kaycee's cheeks burst into an array of shades, creating a bubbly giggle to fill the back of the car as she turns over and cuddles into a small elephant stuffy that Sean had gifted her for her 17th birthday. "Wake me up when we're at the airport."

. . .

After an hour drive to the airport and an hour of getting settled for a long flight, they were finally on their way to Iceland for Sean's eighteenth birthday.