is this a dream?

{ i have never had writers block so bad in my life like i was gonna have a mental breakdown, but i was finally able to whip this together. much love my uglies.

this is dedicated to my baby kayceEseaniE i love this girly with all my heart, even though she left me on read, divorced me and took my kids. she truly makes me day 20x better and i can't picture my life being interesting without her dumbass.

p.s this takes place a few years in the future so they're 22/23 :)

- kami 🌻 }

a blush crept up from kaycee's neck as she met sean's gaze, her eyes softening as his lips curled into a gentle smile.

his smile was enough to make her heart skip a beat and cause her hands to fidget with the ends of her dress. his smile was different than others, it was warm and gentle, and there was some sort of comfort in the way he smiled- it felt like home.

"you look stunning." a whisper came from behind her ear, causing goosebumps to cover her arms and legs as his hot breath hit her neck. "but you always do."

"yeah?" she hummed, wrapping her arms around his neck, her thumb caressing his cheek as she leaned in a few inches away from his mouth. "i think you look handsome."

sean's lips curled upwards causing the dimples on both his cheeks to crinkle as he placed a gentle kiss against her lips, causing a sigh to escape her mouth as he wrapped his hand around her waist- pulling her closer.

"ew sean, i know it's your birthday but you guys can't save that for the bedroom?" kylie grunted, pushing the couple apart as she sat between them. "i know im single, but you guys don't have to make me feel any more lonely than i already am."

"i guess we should get going." sean grunted, gently elbowing kylie before pulling his girlfriend from the couch. "we'll meet you guys at the restaurant in ten minutes."

kaycee wrapped her small hand around his waist, pulling him into her side as they walked around the lakehouse, watching as the yellow and pink hues faded- the night sky hovering over them like a thick blanket.

"i love you, kaycee." sean whispered into the chilly night, gently laying his head against her shoulder as the watched the stars reflecting on the still water of the lake.

"i love you, sean." she hummed pressing her lips against his, a small chuckle escaping her mouth as they bumped heads. "let's get going, yeah?"

"yeah we don't want them thinking we're doing something that we're not." sean chuckled opening the car door for kaycee before making his way to the other side.

"i just want to thank you all for being here to celebrate my birthday, especially the rice's- you guys are my second family and your daughter has made me the happiest guy for as long as i've known her, im just so glad that we have such supportive families behind us." he smiled, blowing a kiss to kaycee before gently gripping her hand.

"okay time for gifts!" sarah yelled, pulling out her polaroid as devon threw him a small box about the size of his palm. "okay, so this from kylie and i, it was actually my idea but kylie is unoriginal."

"excuse me? i'm broke, so this was my best bet or a box of condoms." kylie laughed watching as miya burst out in laughter, her napkin over her mouth as she watched her son's cheeks redden with embarrassment.

sean carefully unwrapped the small box, his eyes widening as he popped the top off. "wait, are you serious?" sean cried in disbelief, pulling out the stack of green. "this is more than half of what i need to get my own studio, there's no way i can accept this."