anesthesia (2)

{ i started this and never finished it, but i finally got to it! you guys asked for a sean version of this, so here we are. also this is sean getting his wisdom teeth a few weeks after kayc, so it will mention some things from the last part.

i just wanted to thank you all for continuing to read and support me through this entire thing, i know that my writing isn't that great, but you guys continue to inspire me to learn and find ways to make it better.

i would've never thought i would reach 38k reads and over 1k votes, i literally don't even have words to express how thankful i am for you guys. ew that was so cheesy okay i'm done, ily!

- kami 🌻
ps. talk to me on @ohmyseaycee on insta }

"KAYCEE CAILTIN RICE!" sean screamed, his mother plugging her ears as she watched her son reach for his best friend.

"where have you been? i've missed your beautiful face." sean hummed, his eyes closed shut as he waved his hand out trying to reach
for her.

"sean, you shouldn't be talking right now." kaycee whispered as she intertwined their fingers, his head falling into her side.

he nodded, putting his index finger to his lips. "kaycee, stop talking you just got your wisdom teeth out."

she bit her lip, holding back a chuckle as she waved off miya, who was getting the car. "sean, i need you to sit down!" kaycee sighed as she pushed the boy into his seat, hitting his shoulder as he extended his legs out to the ground as she tried to wheel him out the door.

"SEAN, JESUS CHRIST I SWEA-" she yelled in frustration as he gripped the doorway, refusing to get taken to the car.

"KAYC DONT SAY THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN!" sean scoffed before crying out in pain from stretching the stitches that tied his gums together.

"that's what you get for being so difficult." she sighed as she shoved a piece of cotton between his bloody and cracked lips.

once she was finally able to get him through the door, miya helped kaycee buckle him in, kaycee's hand wrapped around his waist as she sat beside him. "knowing sean's headass, he will open the door and fly out."

sean turned his head to kaycee, a frown falling on his face causing the cotton to poke out from the corner of his lips. "why are you being a bully?"

"im not being a bully, you're being a bully for making a scene in front of everyone in the dorctors office." she argued, raising her eyebrow as her piercing eyes burn a hole in his face.

"i'm not being a bully, you're just cute when you're frustrated." sean smiles before spitting out a bloody cotton ball into her lap.

"EW SEAN!" kaycee screamed, anger shooting darts from her eyes as she watched tears fall from sean's eyes as his laughter echoed throughout the backseat.

once they finally arrived to the lew's house, sean's sisters rushed outside with their cameras in their brothers face.

the family broke out in laughter as they opened the car door, sean's mouth wide open as his head hung low against the seat in front as small snores escaped his lips.

"kaycee, would you like to stay the night? it
would really help us out with our wild boy up there." cheuk smiled, handing her a plate of food before they sat down with the rest of the family.

"yeah of course, i'm just going to have to ask my mom."

"don't worry, i'll call her for you." sarah offered,  embracing the small girl in a hug as she entered the room.