end my suffering.

make it stop. make it all go away, the pain, the hurt, the regret, just make it all disappear.

end me of my suffering and just go.

leave and never come back, i don't want to see the face i once loved, but never loved me back. take it all away, i just want this heart breaking friendship to end.

it was you and me, until it became you. it was only you, you were all i thought about. the deep indents in your cheeks when you smiled and the way your lips curled up when you laugh, it was addicting, but i can't. i can't see you the same way.

your laughter filled the back of my mothers car as we drove hours to our lake house, the way you talked to my parents like they were yours, or the way they teased us and you just blew it off, like it would never happen. like it meant nothing.

i can't stand the way you make me feel, like i'm at the top of the world, as if i can do anything with you by my side. without you, i feel like my body is going through withdraws, unable to function without you and i can't do that anymore.

you make me think you feel the same, like our feelings are mutual. i don't blame you, it wasn't your fault that i fell for my best friend. how could i not fall for a boy like you?

i try to stop. i try to tell myself that it would ruin everything we've worked for. it would ruin our partnership and our friendship.

it would end everything.

but i still couldn't stop myself from falling.

so please, just end my suffering. tell me you don't feel the same, make my feelings all fade away until there's none left. make it stop.

tell me your love was made for someone else, maybe that would make me stop, knowing your heart doesn't belong to me.

every time i see you i just want so badly to press my lips against yours and tell you how much i long for your love, but i can't.

i can't risk it.

i can't.

maybe if i just ended it. ended our partnership, our friendship just to stop myself from getting hurt.

i'm so scared of getting hurt. maybe just cutting you from my life will entirely make the pain subside. it will save me from a broken heart, it will save you from loving me.

i can't help myself from falling. i've already fallen, and i feel as if there's no way back from it. would it help if you felt the same way?

i want so badly to stop loving you, to cut you out of my life to spare a broken heart, but i can't. i can't do it.

please put an end to my suffering and tell me you don't feel the same way. make it all go away.

the way your hands feel across my exposed skin makes me only want more. the way your touch gives me goosebumps, causing electricity to run through my veins making my heart want to burst through my chest.

i can't stop. every time i see you i feel my heart has stopped, a smile dancing on my face as my eyes meet yours. i never want to look away.

i'm so scared that i've fallen so hard. every second i'm with you, i fall farther.

maybe letting you go will protect me.

cutting you out from my life will save me a broken heart, save you from me.

so do me a favor

and end my suffering

~~~
this is extremely short, i came up with this out of nowhere. i just posted but this was a little something i was feeling and decided to post it just because.

- kami 💛