he loved me too early. pt 2

" kayc, i- i have to tell you something. please- please promise me that you won't hate me."

"sean lew. shamu, i can never hate you. you're my best friend." she said as she folded her hands into his.

"kaycee- im, i'm leaving to new york." he said, sadness pooling in his eyes. " i got accepted for a program and i'm going."

"sean- im, im so proud of you." she said as she wrapped her arms around the boys neck. "for how long?"

" two years.." he said not being able to meet her eyes.

"what? wait when do you leave?" she said confusion filling her face as she lifted the boys chin to look at her. tears were falling down his face like an endless waterfall as he broke down into sobs.

"i leave tomorrow."

kaycees face turned pale as she felt her body turned numb. she couldn't imagine being without her best friend for two years, especially now that she knew she loved him more than a best friend. " why didn't you tell me? why did you wait the day before leaving to tell me?" kaycee whispered, anger slowly taking control of her emotions.

" i was afraid you would be upset."

"well no fucking duh i'm upset, i'm more upset that you told me the day before you leave."

"kaycee, you have no idea how hard this is for me. to leave you. you're my family, kaycee. i don't want to leave you. i can't loose you."

"well maybe you should have thought about that before you told me the day before you flight leaves to new york and doesn't come back for two years."

"i'm sorry, kaycee. i really am." he said as he got up from her bed and started walking towards her door. " i have to go finish packing, i'll see you later."

as soon as the bedroom door closed and she saw her best friend walk back to his car from her bedroom window, she broke down. she couldn't believe he was leaving her and he just now told her. she was so proud of him, she really was, but she can't get over the fact that he lied to her face everyday, for months.

the next morning

kaycee got up, guilt filling her heart. "how could i get upset at him for leaving to do something he loves. she was proud of him," she thought. although the hurt was still there, that was her best friend and she would support him no matter what.

she got up from her bed, putting on her lewser hoodie and a pair of black leggings, she left her natural curls, knowing that sean adored her hair like that, she wanted that to be the last way he saw her until she saw him again in two years.

she got in her car, driving to the lews house, a sad smile made its way on her face, " i'm proud of him, i really am."

she knocked on the door, waiting for him to open it, but instead it was serris.

"hey, i'm here to say goodbye to sean." kaycee said holding a picture frame in her hand. it was a picture of sean and kaycee performing in the qualifiers round for world of dance.

"kaycee, i'm sorry, but sean's flight was last night, he's already gone."

"h- he left? he left without even saying goodbye?"