unlovable.

hey! i wrote this in like 30 minutes which means it isn't good so sorry :,(

ily guys :)

-kami 🌻

"kayc, i didn't know you were coming over." sean yelped absolutely flabbergasted as he tightened the towel that loosely hung on his waist.

"oh sh-" kaycee cried as she scavenged for the nearest pillow, covering her eyes.

"kaycee, it's fine! i'm completely covered, you're not going to see anything you don't want to see." he winked.

"you're disgusting, lew." she said throwing the pillow at him, which was the first mistake of the night. his towel slipped right off, falling straight to the floor completely exposing him.

"OH MY GOD." kaycee screamed as she once again covered her eyes. " i didn't see anything i promise!"

she slowly peeled away her fingers, opening her eyes as sean stood before her. he broke out in laughter as a frown hung on her lips, anger slowly filling her eyes. "you jerk. " she cursed as she threw herself at him.

"my mom texted me and told me you were here, so i took it upon myself to mess with you a bit. that's why i have the towel over my shorts." he said winking as she laid under him, trying to land a few punches.

"kaycee! come on, you've been gone forever!" serris yelled from the room across. "sean, please leave kaycee alone, tonight is our night!"

"wait, so you're here to hangout with my sister?!" sean asked, his voice thick of confusion.

"sorry, i need some girl time, sometimes." she said, as she slipped out from under him and towards the door. "don't worry, lew. you'll get your time."

-

"hey sorry about that. your brother is a handful." kaycee exaggerated.

"it's fine, now let's get started on our movie marathon!" she said as she put the bowl overflowing with popcorn between them.

during the middle of watching divergent, serris sat up as paused the movie. "what the hell serris! i wanted to know who was beating up tris!"

"kaycee, i need to ask you something. and i need you to be completely honest with me." she said as she grabbed kaycee's hand.

"yeah, of course."

"do you love my brother?"

"of course i love-"

"no kaycee, do you love him more than a best friend?"

"um, serris. is that really important, right now?" she hummed, dropping her eyes to their intertwined hands.

"i don't know, serris. i really don't." she murmured, meeting her eyes. "he's different than anyone i've ever met, he's always there for me, and i can't help but smile when i'm around him, he is my best friend, ser. i don't want to loose that."

"you're not going to loose that, kaycee. he is your best friend before anything else, and i know if you guys ever became more you guys can still be best friends, just because you're dating doesn't mean he can't be your best friend too."