baby.

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

the bright lights burned bailey's eyes as she walked into the hospital room. her hands flew up to her mouth as she saw her beautiful best friend, now a new mother.

kaycee laid in the hospital bed with a tiny blanket wrapped in her arms. bailey peered over to see the beautiful newborn baby. "kayc, she's beautiful." bailey said as tears began to escape her eyes.

"she looks just like you and sean!" she said squealing. the asian boy laying right next to his wife and new born baby peered down with a gleaming smile. he admired his two girls. his two beautiful girls.

baileys phone rang and a picture of kenneth and her brightened the screen. "hey, let me take this real quick." she said stepping out of the room.

kaycees eyes met sean's and a small smile lit up her face. "we did this. we created this beautiful girl." she said admiring the delicate figure before she handed her off to the nurse to get fed, kayc needed a bit of a break.

sean's fingers softly went up to her face, grasping her endearing face into his hands. " i love you so much, kaycee caitlin rice lew."

their lips connected for a brief moment, her lips were so soft against his that he felt if he pushed too hard she would crumble into tiny bits. she pulled back, as her hair fell into her face and her cheeks turned a soft rosy pink.

sean's fingertips brushed against her skin as he pushed her fallen hair behind her ear. " i love how you make me feel like the young kids we fell in love as." she said wrapping her arms around her neck.

"you're still the fourteen year old girl i fell in love with." sean said staring admiringly into her eyes.

"a fourteen year old girl with a baby." she said with a goofy smile, trying hard not to laugh.

"you know what i mean, ricebowl." he said holding back a laugh.

they made eye contact and spit out in laughter. " i'm so glad i fell in love with my best friend." sean said mid laughter.

as they began to control their laughter the nurse came back holding their little girl.

" i've never been happier." kaycee said as she carefully placed the baby into her husbands arms.

she saw as her best friends eyes lit up as the little girl grabbed hold of his finger, his eyes darted towards kaycee's as a smile took over his face. "my beautiful girl" he said as a tear slipped down his eyes. "you look just like your momma, absolutely gorgeous."

" aspen, i will never let anyone ever hurt you. i won't let any boy or girl break your heart. i will support you no matter what you decide to do in your life. i wish you could stay this little forever. your mom and i love you so so much, please don't grow up too fast."

kaycees eyes were soaked with tears as she smiled down at her best friend and baby. " i love you two so much."

bailey walked back into the room to see the couple sleeping against each other and the small child wrapped in sean's arms. she took a picture of the new family and posted it to her account.

"welcome to the world little aspen, you have the most loving and talented parents in the world. you are one lucky girl."

///
this is extremely short, but omg i love this so much. imagining a seaycee baby makes my heart scream. ugh i cry :,(

- kamille ♥️🌻