im so sorry.

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

kaycee had fallen into a darker hole than before, she was slowly falling, so deep into the dark where the light couldn't shine through. she had gone so far down into the dark depths of her mind and she was gone, without a trace.

one day kaycee went out on a drive. she didn't know where she was going, but just let her foot on the petal take control. she arrived at a beach and got out of the car, still in sweats and a wrinkled old shirt she used to dance in. she was so numb, so tired, she had no care in the world for anything. even herself.

she sat on the damp sand watching the waves hit the shore and then recede back into the salty ocean. tears slowly slid down her face, pooling onto her shirt. her body racked and shook violently as she broke down into sobs, holding her body as the wall she built up crashed down. " i'm so tired of this life, i don't want to be here anymore" she broke down even more hearing the words fall out of her mouth.

kaycee knew who she was. she knew she was an inspiration to so many girls, children even adults. she knew her smile lit up the room and she knew how good of a dancer she was, and that was the most upsetting part. she watched herself loose every part of herself before her eyes and she just watched, not asking for help, not even letting her family or friends know she was struggling.

she didn't even know who she was anymore. she looked in the mirror and she saw someone else. "how can nobody see i'm not happy. how can nobody see that i'm slowly loosing myself," she screamed into the air.

"why can't anyone see me?" she broke down into sobs even more. she barely talked to her best friends anymore, she had lost every part of her and now there was nothing left. she had nothing to live for.

kaycee slowly lifted herself up, tears still sliding down her rosy cheeks. she walked kicking her sandals off leaving traces in the sand, took down the ponytail that's been pinching her head for days, she threw her phone into the sand, as her home screen shined brightly, a picture of her and sean. "i'm so sorry." she whispered tears violently spilling from her eyes, " i'm so sorry.."

the icy cold water reaches her toes slowly moving up to her ankles. the water moved up her torso as she walked deeper and deeper in the water, until she was fully submerged. she took one last look at the world she was leaving behind and as one last tear slid down, the smile she used to wear suddenly found its way back onto her face and just like that she was gone.

she slowly fell, so deep into the dark where the light couldn't shine through. she had gone so far down into the dark depths of her mind and she was gone, without a trace.

///
i know this is pretty short, but this was extremely difficult to write. i haven't been feeling myself lately so writing just helps me keep my mind off things. i am so extremely happy that i reached 1K views! that's absolutely amazing! i appreciate you all so much. thank you guys and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i will also get pt 2 of "i loved him too early" for you guys soon! love you guys!

- kamille 🌻♥️