bond touch.

so if you don't know what bond touch bracelets are i recommend you look them up before reading since it plays a huge part towards the end <3

dedicated to THAT1GURLLL & wordvomit_ 
- both such amazing writers, shay, i love you so much and i appreciate everything you've done for
me and the amazing friend you are.

- wordvomit_, literally such an amazing writer who doesn't get enough recognition. definitely check them out <3💛

✨ - this isn't my best and i've been in such a writers block for WEEKS but i've finally created something somewhat postable

✨ - i love you all and i appreciate everything you do for me.

- kami 🌻

Today is the day.

The day he would have to say goodbye to his partner and his best friend.

The day his partner split from the duet and became her own.

Sure, he knew this day would come eventually, but he never thought it would be this soon. He felt like it was only yesterday he was wrapping his arms around the six year old girl from his competition, their mothers awing as the cameras flashed across their faces revealing the red tint of embarrassment that danced across their cheeks.

It felt like it was only yesterday, he was holding his best friends face in between his hands, gently capturing her tears with his thumb as they sat in the middle of the dance floor - Sean gently placing a bandaid on the girls knee, that she had clutched into her chest. "You're okay, Kayc, I got you." The ten year old boy smiled gently, carefully lifting the girl up from the floor. "You're okay."

It felt like it was only yesterday that he paced around his bedroom, his camera faced up to the ceiling as the girl on the other line hid her face behind a pillow. "What if we do 'World of Dance'?"

Today was the day, where all of those moments would be placed in a box and stashed into a closet - not knowing the next time they'd be looked at again.

Sean gazed in the mirror, wincing at the dark circles that hugged his tired eyes and the empty smile that hung from his face. A knock at the door pulled him from his trance, "Today's the day." Sarah whispered softly, afraid that her brother would crumble from the phrase. "Her flight is in the morning, you still have a full day with her, brother."

"It isn't enough."

. . .

"Sean, you're here!" Kaycee cried, tears running down her blotchy red cheeks as she wraps her arms around his neck, her legs hooking around his waist. "I thought you were going to bail on me."

"I could never bail on you, pretty angel." Sean cooed, carefully placing the girl down before shutting the door behind them.

"What are we going to do on our last day together?"

"I have some things planned." Kaycee's face turns into a firework show as he leads her to his car, biting back the excitement complimenting her lips. Sean takes her hand, lifting her up into the passenger seats - gently closing the door as he makes his way onto the other side.

Sean looks over to his best friend, a smile dancing across his lips like the falling leaves in the November breeze. Breaking eye contact, Sean leans over into the backseat, returning with something in his hand.