tell me a story.

i don't actually like this, i just thought of this concept when i was feeling hella depressed and needed to cry LMAO

also thank you for 90K reads like what the fuck! i didn't even expect like 100 when i first started this book, i am beyond thankful for everyone and all the amazing people i have met from this app <3

thank you all for everything

i apologize in advance

dedicated to seayceetings here's more depression

- kami 🌻

Kaycee peered over to Sean, her lips curling into a smile as she watched his finger tap against the wheel, mouthing lyrics from the song on the radio while his other hand hung out the window. Sean turned to her, his teeth blinding her as he shot her his million dollar smile. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Just admiring." Kaycee hummed softly, her cheeks turning red as he laced his fingers in between hers.

"You have all night to admire me." Sean winked, ignoring the eye roll from his best friend who had fell against his shoulder, pushing away the hand that snaked around her waist. "Both hands on the wheel, I can't die tonight."

Sean simply nodded, pulling back his hand before placing it back onto the wheel, raising his brow at her - he sighed, "Better now?"

"Better."

They drove the rest of the way in silence, Kaycee peered out the window, gazing at the people who crowded the sidewalks. She found her gaze always shifting to the boy next to her, biting down on her lip as she examined his features.

His hair fell perfectly against his forehead, the curls swirling above his dark eyes. His eyes created stars when the light reflected off them, his eyes were dark stretches of the midnight sky, but held more colors then she could count. Then, her gaze shifted to his lips. His lips were a pale pink, they reminded her of a flower petal, soft - gentle. And his lips carried her favorite part about him, his smile, it was enough to power a whole city with light, it made her knees weak. It made her weak.

She wanted it to be the last thing she ever saw.

"Staring, Rice?" Sean smirked as he pulled into an empty parking space. "Don't be embarrassed.. I think it's cute."

"Come on, headass." Kaycee laughed, throwing her bag over her shoulder before closing the door - meeting him at his door. "Hurry we're going to be late."

The class went by quickly. By the end, they were exhausted and ready to go home. Sean threw her bag into the back seat before slipping off his sweaty shirt, replacing it with a clean one. "Ready to go home, angel?"

"Yes, I'm exhausted." She sighed, pulling her knees into her chest before letting her head fall into her hands.

They drove in silence, too exhausted to say anything. But soon, the silence was filled, filled with Kaycee's blood curdling scream as the headlights from a wrong way driver was the only thing they could see. She could only remember the feeling of Sean's hand reaching in front of her as the car flipped, flipped too many times that they had lost count.

And then it all went black.

Kaycee's head pounded as she attempted to open her eyes, but the pain made her close them again. The taste of blood spread through her mouth, it's metallic taste making her wince as she brought her fingers to her lips. "What the fuck?" Kaycee cried out, her head pounding as she opened her eyes - realizing where she was.