happy birthday.

guys this is my favorite thing i've ever written omg. i love this so much and i truly hope you guys do as well! pls let me know what you think!!
- kami 🌻

"sean, tonight's my birthday dinner and i wanted to know if you'd like to come?" kaycee asked, panting as she wiped the sweat that dripped down her forehead.

"yeah, sure. same time for the last five years?" sean asked, pulling his sweaty shirt over his head.

"like always, and sean please, we get it you have abs. you're hot, okay? so please get a shirt on before we're going to have to pick some girls off the floor." kaycee teased, throwing a clean shirt out of his back.

"fine, i don't want to have to pick you up from the floor. your mother would not be very happy with me."

"hah you wish, trust me i've seen you at your worst and there's no going back from that."

"very funny, now get in the car before i change my mind and leave you here to walk home." he joked as he opened the car door for her.

"you take me home everyday, i don't think today's going to be any different." kaycee said, smiling as they began driving home.

after dropping kaycee off, sean got dressed and quickly went to pick up her custom designed gift. every year she begged him not to get her anything, but he couldn't help but surprise his favorite person.

sean waited patiently at the door as he heard heals click against the floor. "coming!" kaycee yelled from the other side of the door.

the door swung open and sean felt as if his mouth had fallen to the floor.

kaycee had an elegant red dress that flowed just past her calves, a slit runs down exposing her leg.

she was stunning.

"kayc, you look absolutely gorgeous." sean melted, extending his hand out to her to help her down the steps.

"thank you, sean. you clean up nice yourself." she smiled, as a laugh escaped her lips.

"ready to meet your family at the restaurant?" sean asked, opening the car door for her.

"you mean am i ready to be teased about you? it's been happening for the past eight years so i'm prepared." she giggled as sean began driving to the restaurant.

"but really kayc, you truly do look stunning." sean said, taking her hand in his.

"thank you, sean. don't worry, you look hot as always." she confessed, directing her eyes to the road.

"kaycee, you're my best friend you can't call me hot. and you wonder why they don't think we're just friends."

"i only speak facts, lew." she said, stepping out of the car as they reached the restaurant.

her family stood in the front of the restaurant, dressed in their finest clothes as they watched their baby step out of the car.

"damn sis, when did you get boobs?" kylie laughed as she pulled her sister into an embrace. "haha very funny, ky."

"can we please go now, im hungry." devon begged as he pulled the door open.