Chapter 1

Y/N's POV:

I don't know why but I feel pity on my brother. My mom have already accepted him but my dad he didn't. He was born as an Omega child and I have born as an alpha. When he was unborn my dad always use to say, ‘when my son will born he'll became strongest and a pure alpha male like me.’

But hell no his all dreams got broke when he born and when he understand that his son is not an alpha but he is an omega he just got disappointed for that. And that's the reason why my dad hates him.

He always shows fake happiness in front of him but on his back, he always abused him and give taunts to my mother for giving birth to him.

Today, was really very special day for us. Cause today is his birthday and  he have turned 18. But as I know today also he will be in front of his huge and fat books. But no I won't let this happen again if I saw him in again in front of his books I swear to god I will hit him with that book.

I ran down stairs in living room.My mom was making breakfast for us and my dad was reading newspaper.

“Good morning mom, Good morning dad."I said and turn my glance for once at my dad and notice something he mood was bit bright today. For what? Do he even know today is Taehyung's b'day?No.. no.. he'll never.

"Dad don't you wanna go office today or there is day off?” I asked him while sitting on dining table in front of him. Mom served me my breakfast.

“No child I have took holiday today. Because of your brother.” I got shook with his reply (what? why? I mean how can dad get change  suddenly towards Taehyung ?? Did he know that today is his b'day ??)

“W-what??why are you staring at me like this?” He asked awkwardl.  I get back in reality when my train of thoughts got crushed by my dad  “for him? Why?” I questioned. “Because we all are going to hangout today and at the end we will go to some restaurant for a night dinner.” I raised my eyebrow at his statement.

“Ohhh... please dad now don't say that, that you are doing all this for him... please there is no use to do all this things, after all we all know that he will not come with us.” I tried to refuse him.

“And what if he come.” and now I got double shook when my mom said this. Cause today I can see my mom is on my dad's side and that's never happens  “Yes, she is right, what if he come with us?” he said.l with full confidence.

“Noooo, he will not... l know him very well, how he is.” I utter.

“l bet you he will come with us.” suddenly my dad spoke l got flinch with his action. “Yes, I'll bet you too that he will not” I said. “Okay."

But I was hoping that he should not come. But still I tried to show him that I am against of him. “What if I win, what will you give me?” I asked. And he start to think. “Aaa...I will give you 100$ for shopping. But what if l win? what will you give me?” he asked.

“I will do your, all work whatever you says so okay". “Okay my daughter.” he said with small smile. “Lets go up and ask him out.” he said. “Okay lets go.“

l ran up stairs with my dad. I really don't bother to knock on his door l open it directly cause l know he will won't do any rubbish things like other guys do. He is such a Bookworm. He was already holding a fat book in his hand and walking around in place. He dont even bother to look at us he was busy in his own world.

“Taehyung” my dad call out his name and than his eyes got on us from his book “Ohh dad!!.” he exclaimed.  “Don't you wanna eat your breakfast?” Dad asked.