Chapter 27

Author's POV:

Taehyung move aside from her back at look at the front. His eyes got wide open and his starts to shiver. "J-Jungkook-k!!....." He said in his coked voice. His body got tensed up. He don't know what will do to him now. He started to think that today is his last day. He will make him die. His eyes got tear up and throat dried.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch with his one leg lift up on his other leg's knee and while placing his head on the couch head and smoking the weed in the air. He lift his head up too see Taehyung and smirked. He yawn and stretch his arm in the air. "Oh!! So you both came out..." He said and stood up from his place.

They both gaps when he stood up and starts to walk towards them with smirk on his face. Rose was only shock by seeing Jungkook over here. She is not afraid of him.

He came near to them and stand in front of Rose but eyes were on Taehyung. Staring at him while inhaling his weed. "When did you came he-" Get out!!..." Jungkook said by cutting her question. "What?" She asked with annyod face. "I said get out!!" he yelled still staring at Taehyung. Taehyung fleanch by his voice and gulp harder on his dried throat.

"Even if I found that have done soemthing to him than I won't hesitate to kill you..." She said and move away from that place and started to walk towards the door. She also didn't get recover from her weakness. She turned around and gave sorry look to Tae cause she was also helpless. She can't fight with him.

Jungkook was still staring at Tae while somking on weed. Taehyung's eyes wide open, sweat was covring his body and his legs and hand were shivering from fear only because of Jungkook was giving him death glare. And finally Jungkook heard sound of door lock.

Now they both were only in the house glare at each other. Taehyung's throat become heavy and start breath fast. Jungkook took step forward and harshly grab on his wrist. Taehyung fleanch at his action. Jungkook drag him upstairs in room and threw him on the bed and hop on top of him. He pinned his both hands above his head.

Taehyung was just crying mess. “I'm sorry-y...." He cried. “For what Sorry?...Taehyung you have just messed up. Why did you went to that room without my permission??" He yelled “I-I didn't-t...." He tried to explain but his voice choked.

“You didn't....than you think I am blind to see you over there..." he yelled. Taehyung was nodding his head in no. “You just went over there without my permission with that bitch....You don't know Taehyung how she is....You don't know even if she get little bit proof about me she will inform this to her boss and I can get arrested for this reason!!" He yelled on top of his lungs. Taehyung just stopped crying when he said that.

“What?" He asked “Yes even if she get little bit proof about me she will inform this to her boss and I can get arrested for this reason!!!" Jungkook repeated and stood up from taehyung. “No she-e will not-t..." Taehyung said. “How do know that she will not tell her boss about me?" he asked.

Taehyung stood up from bed and went near to him “Cause she have promised me...." He said and jungkook turned around to see his face. Taehyung promise also can get broke how simply you can trust anyone? what if she broke your trust??..." he yelled and grab taehyung by his arms.

“No, no, I won't let this happen... no no...." He screamed while nodding his head in no. Taehyung hold Jungkook by his arm make him calm down but he just slap his hand away. “Don't touch me!!...."Jungkook exclaimed and heart arch at those words. He never knew that Jungkook will be this much rude to him. He just felt hurt. Than afterwards he reminds that Jungkook don't even love him he is the only fool to love him like crazy.

“You know taehyung that room is so dangerous for you. Omegas are not allowed there.....I really don't care for that bitch but I care for...." He stopped his sentence in middle and he realise that what he was going to say. He was so pissed off that taehyung can see red and watery eyes like you can say he was crying.

Taehyung was just waiting to listen the whole sentence cause he know what Jungkook will say. But he just stopped in middle. Jungkook just glance at Taehyung for last time before going out. “You will not come out until I open this door. Its your punishment..." He said before closing the door. Taehyung just wide his eyes.

“No...Jungkook please open the door please...don't do this...please open the door....." he bang on the door but he didn't open it so place his back at the door and slide down while hugging his knees and cried.

Jungkook's POV:

“You will not come out until I open this door. Its your punishment..." I said and before he comes near to open the door I quickly close it and place my back at the door. “No...Jungkook please open the door please...don't do this...please open the door....." He banged on the door and cried I just ignore it.

My throat feels heavy like I am about to cry. But my tears were already rolling down. (Now its enough I can't do this anymore. Now I be so rude with him. I don't like to hurt him. Just because of that y/n bitch I was hurting him. Now I can't do this any more. I have already  warned him not to step in that room, but still he stepped. He know how much I get pissed off when someone disobey me. And he too know that I will punish him if he do something like this. But don't like to punish him or hurt him. I do care for him. I do love him I'm just predicting that I hate him. I want to make love with him....) I thought while crying and slide down on the door.

After of half an hour of crying it feel better like some burden has got lifted up from chest. I decided to go down and just took a glance at once through the room. I stood in front of that room and open it.( I guess I need to change the lock of this door and I'll keep that key always with me.) I thought. I look all around the room everything was that their place. I glace at the cupboard in front of me. I walk near to it and open it wide with the key.

“What? everything is at it's place...
I think Taehyung was telling she didn't touch any thing. Instead of taking all this as a proof she did nothing. I think she have just took her poison and inject in herself and plus she refill too and keep it back to its place...." I said to myself. ( I guess everything is OK here....) I thought and move out from that room and lock it properly and push the key in my pocket.

I decide to keep taehyung for more two hours so he'll teach his lesson. If I don't punish him right now si he will again do that at same mistake. Still he is an 18 year old kid. I thought and plop on the couch and on the T.V.

Time skips~

“Gurrrr~~" oh what is this my stomach is making sound. I guess I am hunger that why it's making that sound. I stood up from the couch and look back at the kitchen for food but than I remember that Taehyung is upstairs that means the food is not cooked.

Than one Idea pop in my mind. I dailed the number of my favourite restaurant and order some food. Now what should I do I have to wait till the order comes." I said and walk upstairs to call Taehyung. I  guess he will be mad at me... but still I'll try to conviens I thought and open the door.

And saw...

To be continued......

************************************

Thanks for reading....

Love you all....