Chapter 18

Taehyung's pov:

I came out from the shower wearing my black boxers on and white oversized shirt which was reaching till my thighs and hiding my boxers. I don't like tight clothes to wear at sleeping time. I'm more comfortable in lose clothes. I open the door and move out of the washroom.

I saw Jungkook was laying on the bed with his phone in his hand. “You're still aweak ??" I asked while keeping the towel on the table and turned around to look. He glance at me. He didn't gave me answer he was only staring at me. Scanning me from head to toe. I felt little bit uncomfortable. (But why should I feel uncomfortable he is my husband now. He can do anything...) With that though I walk towards bed and sat on it. But he didn't move his eyes from me.

“Jungkook!!" I called softly and snapped my fingers in front of his face. He blink is his eyes and came back in reality.

Jungkook's POV:

When Taehyung went inside. I decide to lay on my bed and scroll on Instagram. I was feeling so happy that finally I marked  Taehyung as mine. Now he can't go anywhere.( Now what will you do Kim y/n. I want to we your reactions so badly. But what if Taehyung will comes to know that I have married to him only for the......) My thoughts got cut off when heard sound of lock and door swings open.

I knew it was Taehyung so I did't bother to look. I was just continue to scroll on Insta. “You're still aweak?" He asked and I tilte my head towards him and stood up in sitting position on bed.  My eyes wided and jaw drops..

[Just imagein Jungkook's  reactions when he saw taehyung

[Just imagein Jungkook's  reactions when he saw taehyung...😂😂lol...]

(What the fuck??? Why the fuck he is looking so hot.... Omg...what is this. My throat is dried. What with his outfit he looking so sexy. I just feel like to knot him on the spot)... I thought to myself. He was busy keeping his towel on table. I look down at him. (Wtf?He have only wear his boxers....) I thought.

He turned around and frown his eyebrows. I just gulped my saliva at his cuteness. He was looking super cute plus sexy in this oversized shirt. He walk near to the bed and sat beside me. I didn't even miss any single second. Didn't even blink my eye from him. I was constantly starring at him.

“Jungkook!!" he called. I was able to hear him but my eyes were not leaving his beautiful body. He snapped his fingers in front of my face as I came back in reality.

I avoid the eye contact with him and rolled my eyes here and there. I felt something is poking in my pants. I look down and blush spread on my cheeks. I immediately cover my lower body with blanket. (What the hell.. I got boner... )

“What wrong Jungkook??" He asked in his most cutest voice.
“No nothing just-t sleep..." I said and lay down on my back and pull my blanket over my body. (Wait...there is only one blanket...that means he will also sleep in the same blanket.Wtf?) I thought and I slowly pull down my blanket till the nose.

I look at him. He was taking over the blanket. (Uhaa... Why my heart is beating so fast...) He turned off the light and sleep beside me. I never use to sleep beside anyone this is my first time sleeping with someone in one bed. And this hot guy is freaking me out.

(No Jungkook no you can't....please control your hormones.....You can't do this you know very well for what reason you married to him.... So you can't knot him.....But what about my boner? It's hurting too much.... Ah....and his sweet scent is driving me more crazy inside this blanket.... I'm feeling dizzy... Ugh...why my head is hurting so much. No today is not my heat.Than why it's hurts. What should I do of this boner... No Jungkook clam yourself. And go to sleep....) I though and took deep breath and exhale. I turned around to face him. “Omg...he's so beautiful..." I whisper slowly and smile. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

------------------------------------

Authors POV:

“Suho I am feeling worried?" Mrs.Kim said placing her hand on her husbands shoulder. They both were sitting on the couch.“ For whom?" He asked softly and turned around. “Y/n still haven't came yet. It's 10:45 now. I am worried for her." She said and place her head on his shoulder.

Mr.Kim wrapped arm around her to make her comfortable. “I guess your forgoting that she is my daughter. Kim Suho's daughter. She is not cry baby like your son...." He said and she hit on his lap slowly. “Don't say anything about him. Now he is not here now. Than shut your mouth please. ..." she said and pout.

“Yeah! yeah! why now should I talk about him? Now my daughter is my everything." He said and the door bell interprets them. They both look at the door.

“Wait I'll go and open it. This may be Y/n... Suho do you have any stick or something. Today I'm not gonna leave this girl...." She said walk angrily towards the door “No, you will not do anything..." Mr.Kim said.

She opens the door. And saw Y/n face her eyes were already tightly shut cause she know her mom will definitely shout at her. “Where the fuck were you!!!!??" Mrs.Kim yelled.

She puts her one finger in her ear cause her mom was to loud. “Mom why are you shouting....The neighbours are sleeping. If you wake them up they may call copes." Mr.Kim just smile at his daughter. That how quickly she change the topic.

“Now don't change the topic.... Do you know what is time now??" Mrs.Kim yelled. “Yeah I know it's 11..."she siad while walking towards the stairs. “I know but your late...."

“And what with your clothes and those wounds ?? Why your clothes have become so dirty and where do you got thet wounds? Or you have went for the world war or what??" She asked as she fold her hand on her cest.

“No mom just let me go take a shower please now don't take my interview if you want I can continue this interview at morning. okay... Now please let me I'm to tired..." She said and ran upstairs in her room.

She took hot shower. And she dressed up in her normal clothes and hop on the bed. She decide to scroll on phone. But no she was too tried do she place her back on her soft bed.

Watching at the wall in front of and thinking loud about taehyung.. “What may taehyung is doing now? Should I call him?" She said to herself. “No, no he may have asleep now?" She refuse to call and smile at her cute brothers though that get merriad also. And started live his life by his own. Not depending on another. I hope his husband will protect him from every danger. She thought and slowly fall asleep.

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading....

Please vote me.....