Chapter 28

Author's POV:

Jungkook came upstairs and open the door wide. And he saw Taehyung was standing near the window. He slowly walk near to him pressing his foots tried not to make noise. He stand at his back and hugged him from back. Taehyung  got fleach at this sudden action and immediately turned around to see the face. "Oh! Shit you just scared me!!"he exclaimed. Oh really?!! Jungkook said. Taehyung just frown his brows and again turned around to window but Jungkook could not resist and hug him again from back.
(What the hell? What with this sudden change? Why he is acting like this now? Is this really Jungkook? I'm feeling weird....) Taehyung thought. “I'm sorry..." He said slowly in his ear. Taehyung turned around to face him. "What?" He asked in disbelieve. (A/n :What? Jeon jungkook just said sorry to him? But why?....)

“I'm sorry I yelled at you before...." he said again by holding taehyung's both hands in his hand. “See Taehyung I have already told, than why did you went in that room without my permission? Even if you asked though I would only refuse you to go. That place is so dangerous for you dear...he said and cupped taehyung's face. Taehyung eyes got filled with water. He don't know how to react at Jungkook's sudden change. But he felt good that he talked with him politely.

(I guess I got my old Jungkook agian.... I am so happy...but still do he love...or he have just came here to apologise me.....) Taehyung's thought get cut off when pair of arms get wrapped around him. Yes Jungkook hugged him....
Taehyung was only shock with Jungkook's sudden behaviour. But he too didn't hesitate to hug him back. He felt so good in his arms.

[A/n: finally they both are together now...]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at Kim's house~~

“Mom please pass that sushi over here..." Y/n said. And her mom pass the sushi to her. “Thanks." She said and smile but her smile was not last longer. Her mom and dad just stare at each other after seeing their daughter upset face. And Mrs.Kim got know that why she was upset.  “Y/n are you missing Taehyung??" Her mom asked in low voice. She nodded in yes. “I'm missing him so much. Since the day he have gone. He haven't talk with me properly.... He is mad at me for not telling him my truth..."

“Y/n don't worry we'll call him sometimes to stay here.... And by the way whenever he calls he only say that I'm so happy with Jungkook.....so no need to worry...." her mom explain.

“Really?" She confirmed. “Yes dear if that is not possible than you go and stay at Jungkook's house...." her dad teased. “No, no, I'll never...." she exclaimed in disgust ton. And her parents giggle.

Mr.Kim feels vibration on the table. He saw y/n's phone was vibreting. He took the phone and saw Luhan's name. “Y/n luhan is calling you." He said and she look up at her dad from her plate. “So pick up the call." She said and Mr.Kim nodded.

“Okay wait I'll on the speaker mode...." Mr.Kim said and place it on the table. He pick up the call on speaker mode. “Ohh!! Baby your daddy is feeling so horny please come here...I just wanna fuck you so hard....Yeah!!"  They heard this and Y/n eyes wide open looking at her parents. They both were totally red with blush. Mrs.Kim put her hand on her mouth with wide eyes. And Mr.Kim cleared his throat. She immediately pick up the phone and ran out of the house.

She off the speaker mode and place it on her ear. “You fucking jerk....You just said this in front of my parents..." she yelled but not too loud cause it was night time.

“What? But how??..." He asked. “I was busy eating my food. So my dad pick up the call and on the speaker mode...."she explain. “Oh shit!! I just screwed up....Im so sorry y/n's.... I'm so sorry...." he apologise. “No need to sorry their was my mistake too.... You also don't know that I have on speaker mode...so its ok than...",she said.
“Thanks..." he replied. “Hmm...than for the reason you have called me that can't be solved .... So I'm sorry I can't come up to your place right now to solve your problem... So manage it by your own..." she explain. “Oh!! Is that so... That its OK I am fine...I'll my solve my problem...." he replied. “Hmm.. okay, than by my parents are waiting for me...." she said. “Okay by baby love you and sorry again for that..." “Its okay baby...now by." She said hang up the phone and walk inside towards her parents.

She sat on the chair not making eye contact with her parents. They both look at each other than at her and burts in laugh. She lift her head to see her parents were laughing at her. “Mom!!!....Dad!!!.....she exclaimed annoyedly but cutely.

At Jungkook's house~~

Jungkook was lay down on the bed but his head was not on pillow it was on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung caressing his hairs with his fingers. He was feeling so happy that he got his old Jungkook back. Taehyung told him all the story about how do get in all this.

“You Taehyung why I always rude to people....." he said still his head on Taehyung's lap. “Why?" He asked. “Because I know if I talk sweetly or respectfully with everyone they may start liking me or missing me. And I don't want this to happen..."he said and pout. “But Why?" Taehyung asked curiously cause he's seeing first person in his life who is avoiding talking with everyone cause they may like him.

“Cause I know one day I'll not been here..." he said. “What do you mean?" Taehyung asked in confusion. Jungkook stood up from his lap and face him. “Some or other day I will never open my eyes....you understand right what do I mean...." he said while cupping his face. Taehyung heart stop at those word his throat fills heavy. (Never open his eyes that means...that means is he talking about his death.....what? no, his joking...) he thought and looked into his eyes. He slaps his hand way and said “Don't say anything whatever you fill so....stop talking rubbish..." he said madly and tilt his head aside from his face.

“You think I am kidding than it's OK..." he said and tilt Taehyung's  head toward him to face him. He looked at his frown eyebrows and cute pouty lips they were so kissable. He felt like to press his lips against that soft one. He slowly lean close to him starring at his soft pink lips.

When he move closer to him. Taehyung slowly wide his eyes cause he know now what will happen next. He tried to move back but Jungkook hold him by his chin. Now they both were so close. Taehyung have tightly shut his eyes waiting to his lips to get attached. Jungkook slowly his eyes. And the gap between their lips were 00.01cm.(😂😂) boths hearts were beating fast waiting to get their lips attached with each othe. He was about kiss but....

Ting Tong~~

The door bell stops him. They both open their eyes and Jungkook rolled his eyes in frustration. He stood up from the bed. “Now whom it whould be?" Taehyung asked curiously. “This may be delivery man. I have order some food from out..." he explain not making eye contact cause feel little bit disappointed. “Oh!!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook went downstairs and open the door. He just glare at the delivery boy. He took his order and angrily sign on the page. “You know you have came at wrong time..." He yelled at the boy for no reason and slam the door on his face.

(Wait a minute...what I was about   to do with Taehyung?... No I can't do this....no just control yourself Jungkook....) He thought and went upstairs to call Taehyung.

To be continued.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading....