Chapter 13

Author's POV:

Taehyung was looking out of the car window and after good minutes car stops in frout of the venue. Taehyung's heart was beating abnormally. His face got pale in shock when he saw the huge wedding venue.

His family get out of the cars. And walk towards the gate on red carpet. Whole venue was decorated with beautiful wight and pink flowers. They walk inside the venue and Taehyung's jaw dropped. Cause the venue was not like that what he was thinking.

It was beautiful and it seems like royal wedding. “Mommm.... I guess this is not our venue. We are on wrong address..." He said with his poker but shock face. “No.... this is our venue only we are at right place." Mr.Kim said and they all gulp Mrs.Kim

Y/n was still confused that her dad had really paid for this huge venue. They all walk towards the make up room. Everyone went inside except Mr.Kim he was waiting outside to welcome guest.

One hour later~

Everyone was done with their make ups. Y/n stood up from her chair before geting out she fixed her dress and hair cause she can hear crowd the which was coming from out that means all guest has came. “Mom I am going out. And you too come fast don't be late..." She said and her mom just replied in hmmed while putting on mashkara.

Y/n walk towards the door and  move out by closing behind. She got bit nervous after seeing so many people all around. Every now and than she walk she have to bow  guests. While bowing every people her eyes caught a familiar figure. She narrowed her eyes at look at him. “Luhan!!!" She mummer to herself.

She walk faster towards him not too faster. She stops behind him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around to see and his face turned pale white after looking at y/n. “Abbdaabb... Y-y/n you? How are-e you-u ? (●__●)" He tried to speak but shuttered.

“Shut the fuck up please first tell me what are you doing here?? Yesterday I called you but you said ‘no I can't came I am busy with my friends wedding plans....' Now what are you doing here than??" She said and place her hand on her hips.

“Yy/n... Yeah! your right I've told you about my friends wedding. Yeah he is only my friend...."he explain “who he?" She asked. “Taehyung...why do you think he is not my friend?" He asked. “What?! I can't come to my friend's wedding also!!..." He said and pout.

Y/n was bit confused for luhan being here. Cause they haven't gave any invitation card to his family. Than why he is here? “What the matter?..." He asked and she come out of here thoughts. “Nothing" she said softly. She caught luhan was staring at her.

“Hey what are you looking at??" She asked. “Today your looking gorgeous baby..." He stated and she blushed. “Yeah!! I know now go back to your work..." She said rudely but not too rudely.

“What a dominating girlfriend!!".....he whisper to himself. “What? Did you said something?..." She asked by frowning her eyebrows. “No, nothing...." He said.

Suddenly her phone in her hand rang and she pick up the call. “Hello!" she said and and after few seconds her face teans up. Luhan also got teans up with her facial expressions. “What??!!" She exclaimed but not loudly. “Okay  wait I am coming....." She said and hang up on the call. “What happened??" He asked worriedly.

“Luhan I think, I have to go it's emergency please handle my family please.... please..." she requested. But luhan can't say anything beyond her cause he loved her. So he have to accepted her request. “If you don't mind I can came with you....." He said tried to help her but she refuse it and told him to look upon guests. She ran towards the changeing room and change herself in her normal clothes. She went to make up room where taehyung was.

She open the door and look all around the room there was no one  rather than Taehyung. He was staring himself in the mirror. She walk inside to take her purse. Taehyung was looking at her from mirror. She didn't say anything. She silently pick up her purse and was about to move out when Taehyung's question stops her.

“Where are you going??".... He asked and turned around. She title her head towards him. She stare at him for few second when he again asked. “I asked you something nonna... Where are you going? Or else today also you are busy in something....." He said and rolled his eyes.

She walk towards him and hold his both hands. “Taehyung please let me go it's important for one last tim-" “You mean to say my wedding is not important for you....Right? your work is really important for you but I am not..... So why will you wait back?!" He said in taunt and title his head aside.

“No, Taehyung its not like that.... please understand..." She in sudden choked voice. Taehyung look at her. Her eyes was filled with water. “Please let me g-go its e-emergency....." She said and they both stare at each other for a while.

“Now give me one last hug than I'll leave..." She and Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around her.

“I'm sorry nonna for misbehaving with you....." He said in hug. “Its OK baby" she replied and after of good minutes they broke the tight hug.

“Now don't cry otherwise your make up will spoil..." She said as he nodded.

“And take care of yourself and always stay happy okay.... God bless you..." She said and place kiss on his forehead. Y/n smile and wave at him before going out.

After she went. Jimin was first to enter inside. “What happened Bro?? Why did she changed her clothes?" He asked. “Again she gotta some work...." He said and lower his head.

“Its okay now don't be upset. It's time to go now everyone is waiting out..." When Jimin said this his heart beat fast like horse. You can say he was nervous. Too nervous

Meanwhile Y/n dieal luhans number she really need to hurry so she decide to go by car and is the only person who brings car wherever he go. “Hello! luhan where are you?" She asked. “I'm at the left side of the stage."  He replied. “Left?" She said and title her head to the left side. “Yeah gotcha! Wait I'm coming over there..." She said and hang up the call and started to walk towards him.

“What happened y/n? Do you need any help??" He asked worriedly. “Yeah! Please give me your car keys...." she said. “Car keys?" He asked Y/n just rolled her eyes and control her temper. “This time is not for asking question... Do you wanna give or not???" She asked.

“Yes, yes take it..." He said and slide his head in his pocket and pull out the key. Y/n just snatch the key from his hand in hurry. “Thank you..." she said and peak his lips before leaving. She didn't go from the mean door cause there was so many guests and they may ask her a question. So she went out from the back side gate of the venue.

Luhan hurried and went back to the make up room. To bring groom out.

To be continued.....

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Thank for reading....

Have a good day.....

Do not forgot to vote....

Lub you all😘