Chapter 6

Author's POV :

It was already 8 pm and taehyung haven't came at home. Y/N's blood was boiling like a lava. “Y/N dear why are you getting so mad he'll be back soon..." her mom said tried to calm her down. “When?? Look at the time mom its too late and he never comes so late and plus it's not good for him to stay out for this late...." She shout at her and she gulp. Her dad was busy in watching his TV ignoring this drama. “May be he is studying at Irene's house..." her mom said. "No mom he is not....." Y/N said and lower her head down. “How can you be so confident about it.... "She asked.

“If you don't trust me than call to Irene's mom and ask her out." She said and her mom on her phone screen and dialed Irene's mom number. She place it on her ear and waited till call get picked. After of seconds she spoke up "Hello Irene's moms?" She asked calmly. "Ohh you are Irene only." "Okay, is taehyung is at your place??" "No, he's not, okay so do you know where is he??" "No, no its ok if you don't know." "No, no don't worry about it." "Yes." "Thank you so much dear, good night." was all she said and hang up the call. He is not at her place. Her mom said in disappointment.

“I have told you already he is not there cause I know where is he." She yelled. Her heart was pounding loudly inside her, her eyes were became red with anger. It was like when taehyung will come she will puke out all her anger on him. And this her mom can see into her eyes. “Now let him come at home...." She stated looking at her mom and turned her gaze towards the door “No, you will not do anything to him promise me you will not do...." Her mom said in choked voice. “Mom just shu-"

She got cut off by door bell. She was about to stood up but her mom quickly walk near the door but y/n stopped her and her mom gulped “I'll go.” she said and walk towards the door. “Please, no y/n don't do anything." Her mom whispered and cried out.

She open the door and saw Taehyung's. He look at her with his puppy eyes than at his mother for what she is crying. She let him in and he close the door behind. He look up at his sister her eyes were incredible dangerous he gulp and asked in shakey voice “Wha-t-t happen-e-d? Why mom is c-.... He got cut off by her question. “Where were you??" she suddenly asked and his heart stops beating for second when she asked this. He was so confused to gave reason cause he have not made up anything already and he was also not expecting this situation.

He got jumbled in reasons that which one should he pick up. “I am asking you something where were you??" She said in high pinch voice and he flinched. “I-l-l w-was st-tudying with-h Ir-rene h-house-e at her plac-e......" He shuttered looking down at his feet. He picked up this reason to answer. “Look mom what you kid is saying..." she tilted her head at back her mom and said. Her mom was so shook with taehyung's lie she was nodding her head in disappointment and shame that how her son was lying to his family. After a few seconds.

Slap....

Taehyung placed his hand on his burning cheek. Tears already started to roll down. He don't know why Y/N slapped him. But he can see the anger in her eyes like she is gonna kill him. She grab taehyungs wrist harshly and snatched him towards upstairs. “No, no y/n please don't please forgave him please don't do this." His mom begged trying to convey her daughter. No but there was no use of doing all this.

She came upstairs and open her rooms door and she threw him on the bed. She walk back and locked the door but for a moment she became silent and started to sob. She cover her mouth with her hand and and started to cry. She never cry in front of Taehyung but this time it was to much to control her tears.

Taehyung was so shook with his nonna action. Cause he have never saw her crying it was his first time seeing her like this seeing her weak and helpless. Like something thing is hurting her. She wipe her tears and walk near to taehyung.

Taehyung pvo:

I can't believe on my eyes. Seeing first time nonna is cry I feel so choked. She wipes her tears and slowly walk towards me. I gulp when she came close to me. “What were you doing with him??" She asked with her choked voice because of crying. “I-I-I with-h whom-m??" I asked avoiding eye contact with her. She push me roughly on the bed and now she was top of me pinning my both hands to the side. “Don't predict that you don't know anything..." She said in high pinch voice. “I know you and Jungkook are dating...." I froz at her statement “Cause today I have caught you red handed with him if you don't believe I have your photo...." She sat on my stomach and pull out her phone. She shown me her phone screen there was  picture of Jungkook and mine. (How come she know about our relationship?? When she have came at cafe?? When all this happened??) my brain was not thinking straight so many question were building up.

She threw her phone somewhere else on the bed and she again pinned my heads aside. I was so quite at this moment not saying any single wordtears were still rolling down. She was staring at me with her red eyes. I saw her eyes got tear up. When she bite down her lower lip I saw her sharp fangs. She close her teary eyes and her tears fell on my cheek. She open them and said

“Taehyung now you are not allow to go out of this house.Your not allow to do anything until I say. You have to do what I say. Do you understand??" She said in her calm voice. I wided my eyes. “No!! please don't do this nonna please" I begged. “Yes dear you have to follow my rules." I was nodding my head in disagreement. “And yeah this phone I am not giving you back."My heart feel more pain when she took my phone. I don't know when she remove phone from my pocket.

She stood up from me and get down from bed. She walk out of my room and close the door. Now I was alone in the room. I roll aside on my stomach and started to cry out loud. 

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

Thanks for reading....

Sorry for grammatical mistakes...

Have a good day.....