Chapter 34

Author's POV:

Waiter came to their with dish in his hand he gently place it on the table. “Please enjoy it sir..." he said and left. “Oh wow kimchi...that's my favourite... Thank you Jungkook!!!" Taehyung said and they serve it by their own. “Do you like it?" Jungkook asked while eating. “Of course...I like it..." Taehyung replied.

They talk about random things and Jungkook crack some jokes which Taehyung always giggle. With all this talk they finish their kimchi. “Do you what more?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung's empty plate. “No... I'm full...",Taehyung replied. “So was our party do you like it? Jungkook asked while rising his both eyebrows up.

“It was wonderful...I like it so much. I think this our fourth or fifth date since we get in relationship but in all this dates I like this date too much... it's really like I'm daydreaming...  I felt very good..I'll never forget this day in my entire life... Thank you so much... And wish you again... Many many happy returns of the day...." Taehyung said this all in one breathe. Jungkook  eyes were wide open like he have stopped his own breath. “Oh!! Thanks again...." he said and exhales deeply. Once Taehyung stats talking he never stops.

“Okay we have to leave, right? He asked. “No I have to show you something...." Jungkook said and they both stood up from the chair. And started to walk towards gate. Taehyung have hold Jungkook by his arm. Everyone was looking at them. Like some girls were fan girling and some guys were starting at Tae. But Jungkook just death glare to those people.

They move out of the restaurant. And started to walk on road. Taehyung frown his eyebrows. He don't know where he was taking him. “Jungkook I guess our  car has left behind...." He said and look at him. “Don't worry just come with I'll show one marvellous thing...just walk with me...." he said and Taehyung was still confuse.

“Jungkook-ah!! now please tell where we are going now it's been ten minutes we are continuous walking..." He chuckled. "Have a patience baby... We at about to reach." Everyone was watching at this cute couple walking on the road. Girls were just fan girling.

“And finally we are reach there. Now say..." Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung's mouth was ajar by looking at the place. “Wow!!!! Its beautiful..." he exclaimed while looking all around the beach.

“But not as you!!!" Jungkook stated and Taehyung blush

“But not as you!!!" Jungkook stated and Taehyung blush. “Come let's go there..." He said while pointing towards the shore and Taehyung nodded. They both fold their pants from down and remove the shoes on the sand and stepped in water by holding each others hand.

“Look at this water is  glowing...." Taehyung said while looking into the glittery water. “Yeah! It's because the dark clouds faded away from moon. And the water is glowing because of the moonlight...." He explain. “Oh!! That's awesome...." Taehyung exclaimed. Taehyung bend down and put his both hands in the water. And stood straight up with handful of water.

“Look it's this water it's shining just like your face...." Taehyung said while looking into his eyes and showing him the handful of water. Jungkook just slap his hand away to fall water from his hands and gripped onto his waist and lean him to his chest straight looking into his eyes. Taehyung place his both hand on Jungkook's broad chest. His one hand was on Taehyuny's waist and other hand was in his locks. They both stared at each other for a while. “Taehyung!!!" Jungkook said softly. Taehyung hummed in reply.

Jungkook stared down at his pink soft lips. He move closer to his lips. Taehyung gulp harder and gripped on his shirt. And Jungkook press lips on that soft one. And started to kiss him gently. He felt so good its like whole world's happiness he have got.

After a minute he broke the kiss and look into his eyes they were filled with tears and shining due to sea's glittery water. Taehyung blinked his eyes and tears roll down on his cheeks. "Why are you crying?" He asked. “I'm not crying pabo this tears are of happiness what Im feeling right now...." Taehyung said while smiling.

“Oh!! So you also cry in happiness ??" Jungkook teased. “Jungkook!!..."he said and slowly hit on his chest. Jungkook just giggle and push his head on his chest. They stayed like that for a while. And a strong wind hit on their body. Taehyung lift his head up and look at him. “I think we should go now... Cause wind is blowing so strong and I think rain is gonna start..." Taehyung said. “Yeah! Think so we should leave now." He said and they both move out from the water and steped on sand their footprints were glowing due to water.

“Look at this Jungkook!!

“Look at this Jungkook!!..." Taehyung said while pointing towards the footprints. “It's awesome..." Jungkook exclaimed.  They unfold their pants and wear their shoes.

After walking for 10 minutes again tell the restaurant. They sat in their car and drive off. “You know what since I have get marry to you everyone is just getting shock I mean first thing they will get shock with that I have got married and second time when I say that my husband is Jeon Jungkook? They just say What your husband is Jeon Jungkook? How did you get marry to him? How? When? Omg..this many question they asked. Im just fead up all of this.... Afffuu..." Taehyung said and Jungkook giggle while focusing on both the things. That means on Taehyung also and on road also.

“People never ask you about your marriage??" Taehyung asked and suddenly the rain starts fall heavily and Jungkook on the wiper of his car. “Yeah they do..." He replied to Taehyung's question. “Than what do they say?" Taehyung asked curiously. “They say that I am so lucky to have a such a beautiful guy..." Jungkook said and tilt his head towards him and wink at him.

“Oh c'mon Jungkook stop kidding now I'm not that much beautiful...."
Taehyung said and look out through the window to see rainfall. The rain drops sound on the car's roof making more chilled and relax.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Thanks for reading.....