Chapter 33

Author's POV:

Taehyung didn't even close his eyes for two hours he was only layed beside Jungkook. His eyes were only fixed on clock. There was only two minutes left for 7. And than he'll wake up Jungkook. He is too excited to go. He was feeling that when he'll wake him up and when they will go.

“Now only 20   seconds...ah..." Taehyung exclaimed to himself while looking at clock.
“Now,15...12...10..9...8..7..6..5...4..3..2..1...0....." he exclaimed and slap way Jungkook's hand from his waist and stood up. “Jungkook wake up....it's 7...c'mon wake up...." he yelled while shaking Jungkook by his arm. 

“Hmm...." Jungkook said sleepy ton and rubbed his eyes. He stood up and sit. “Thanks for waking up...." Jungkook said and stood up from the bed and went inside the washroom. Taehyung too stood up from bed and walk towards his closet. He open it wide and started to scerch some good clothes to wear.

He select his most favourite clothes to wear only to impress Jungkook.
He waited till Jungkook comes out from the washroom so he may go in and wear those clothes. Taehyung heard door opening sound and Jungkook came out. Just get ready fast... Jungkook said and blink his both eyes tog.... and smile while moving out. Taehyung just nod and walk inside.

When Taehyung went inside. He remove his T-shirt and remove his dark blue colour shirt to wear and down black formal pants. He wore his clothes. And walk towards the mirror to set his hair.

[🐰🐰Jungkook's outfit

[🐰🐰Jungkook's outfit... he look so handsome in this clothes🐰🐰]

After a minute Jungkook heard door opening sound. He turned around to see. And blushe spread on his cheeks.Taehyung was looking really very angel in that dress. “T-Taehyung-g... your looking really very gorgeous...." Jungkook shuttered. “Oh! Really??" he asked said and took the chair from aside and sat in front of mirror.

“So do you think I'm doubting on you??...." Jungkook asked while standing behind him. Taehyung just nod his head in no while curling his hairs. “You know Taehyung you don't need to do this...." he said while pointing toward the curling wand. “What do you mean?" Taehyung asked. “I mean you don't need to do all this cause you're naturally very beautiful...." Jungkook said and he blush with his compliment. 

Jungkook just waited till Taehyung get ready after of 15 minutes Taehyung stood up from the chair when his am make was done.
“Jungkook I'm ready. We can go now..." he said but Jungkook didn't gave any reply. So he walk ahead to see him “Jungkook!!" He called while shaking him by his shoulder. Jungkook just flinched hard and tilit his head to see. “Oh!!" he said lazily and rubbed his eyes. “Huh...? Jungkook you just slept while sitting?... I mean I didn't take that much time..." Taehyung exclaimed and pout.

“I thought you need tomorrows morning too, to get ready..." Jungkook teased..  “Jungkook!!..."Taehyung chuckled cutely and pout. Jungkook just giggle at his cuteness. “You know you're looking really very beautiful today..." He said while cupping his face.