Chapter 40

Jungkook's POV:

I stood up from my chair and stand before the projector. When I look at the screen a sharp pain ran to my head and I feel like everything is spinning around. I just felt like someone is trying to contact with me, like someone wants to talk.
And than with a second everything turned black. My body was unconscious but my brain was working.

My eyes widen when I saw a big black hole in front of me. It looks like its a portal to go in another world. And that portal starts to attract me in it. I tightly close my eyes. I was going inside with full spleed. I curled up in a ball and I go deep inside that hole.

I open my eyes and found myself laying on the sand and look all around. This place was something like want I wanted. A purple-blue dark sky. Smokey cold air blewing all around. And a pin drop silence was spread everywhere. And the silent river admiring the beauty of the dark moon.

 And the silent river admiring the beauty of the dark moon

(Credit goes to photo editor

(Credit goes to photo editor.)

I stood up from my place and started to walk bear foot on the cold sand. The wind started to blew fast hitting on my warm body making me shiver.  And suddenly the place change around me like I have  telepoted somewhere. I look all around and something caught my eyes. I saw someone sitting on the huge chair.

"Welcome to hell Jeon Jungkook" the Queen said in her grespy voice and I immediately bow to her fully 90°. "What's make you to call me here?" I asked straight forward didn't care who the hell is she by the way she's the one who is the Queen of the Hell.

"Language Jeon..." she scold and I apologise. "Okay so I have called you here to appreciate your work Jeon. I appreciate you for that...." she said and I had smirk on my face.

"As you know you're now a strongest alpha in your world by injecting every verses poison. You did as I told..."she said and I bow and thanks her. I saw she climb down from that huge chair and started walking near while her big black cape floating in the air. And that looks amazing.