Chapter 44

Author's POV:

"Jiyo show me today's schedule...." Jungkook says as he continued type on laptop.

"Sir!" She said and handed him a schedule file. He took it from her and open it.

"Hmm... So today is meeting but it's not held in company...." he says while reading the paper. 

"Yes sir! You have to go out today...
Meeting is at hotel Paradise at 2pm. So you need leave by 1.30..." she explained and he nod.

"Okay tell Yugyeom to come with me"

Okay....

--------

"Jungkook let's leave..." Yugyeom says and they went down by elevator. Driver opens the back seat door for Jungkook and they both sat inside and drove off.

"Jungkook you're okay??" Yugyeom asked worriedly. Jungkook just hummed in reply. "Whenever you'll get any trouble just call me. I'm always there for you...." Yugyeom says in low voice. Jungkook look up at him. "Thanks bro...." he says and look out of window.

They reach at the hotel Paradise. It was a huge. They went to their already booked seats. Like it was a private room only held for meetings. Jungkook shook hand his with Mr. Choi and sat down.

-------

"Thank you so much for dealing with our company.  I'm sure you'll be in profit.... Mr. Choi says and shook our hands together as we stood up. "Sorry to trouble you.... Mr. Choi Says and bow. "No, no problem it's okay.  Any way I wanted to visit this restaurant since the day I saw it. But I never get chance to come...."Jungkook says polity and smile.

"Yeah! enjoy it. It's really beautiful restaurant...."Mr. Choi suggest and he nods.

They left the room with good byes and went downstairs.
"Jungkook are you hungery?" Yugyeom asked. "Yeah! what do you think should we try restaurant food?" Jungkook asked flickering his both eyebrows. 

"Yes we should. Let's order something..." Yugyeom says and both sat on the nearest table. And Yugyeom order the meal. Jungkook didn't say anything he's fine  whatever Yugyeom order, he'll eat that.

"Jungkook what do you think about Taehyung? I mean do you think is with someone else??" Yugyeom asked. Jungkook immediately look up at him in confused. 

"What?? No, no Taehyung will never do those things.  He loves me and I love him. He'll never cheat on me. I trust him..." Jungkook explain with full confidence. 

"Okay but----" Yugyeom stops. Jungkook arch his eyebrows in confused. "What but??" Jungkook ask but Yugyeom was looking somewhere else ss his lips were apart like he have saw something shocking.

"Yugyeom!  What happened?" Jungkook aske frustratingly.  "J-Jungkook is t-that Taehyung over there?" Yugyeom asked and pointing behind Jungkook. 

"Taehyung?" Jungkook says and turned around to look. His heart sank at the sight what he saw. Taehyung with other man. He felt like his heart is gonna explored.  Taehyung with other guy. He have held him by his arm and giggle for don't know what. But he look so happy him. That man have wore mask so he couldn't saw that man's face. Taehyung too has wore the mask but it was pulled down on his chin.Jungkook bite his lower lip and close his eyes. And turned back to face Yugyeom. He put his head down in shame cause before minute ago he was talking about trust and all things about Taehyung and now he saw this. He feel so shame and hurt.

"J-Jungkook..." Yugyeom called but he didn't look up. Jungkook... Yugyeom call softly and he looked up with his heartfull eyes. Yugyeom held his hand and rubbed back of his palm.

"D-Do you know him?" Yugyeom asked. He nodded in no. Yugyeom sign and look down in disappoint. He pull out his phone and click Taehyung and that guy's pic. He can see how much his friend is hurt.

After of hurtful seconds Yugyeom spoke up. "Jungkook let's go...." he said and make him stood up. They both sat in car and drove off.

"Drop me home.... "

"Huh?" Yugyeom got confused.

"Drop. Me. Home." Jungkook said firmly.

"But Jungko--- I said DROP ME HOME that's it!!!!" He yelled.

"O-Okay..." Yugyeom agreed and drove towards his place.

------------------

Jungkook get into his house and close the door behind and sigh. He removed his blazer and plop on the couch. 

(Taehyung did you do this for real? Why? I didn't gave you my love? Why it hurts me a lot. I can't see you with the another guy when I'm with you. If I found that guy I'll really kill him. But what if... what if that guy is his friend. Taehyung can't cheat on me. I trust him. I know my Taehyung will never do like this... ) he thought while looking up at ceiling.

Jungkook waited for an hours. But Taehyung still haven't came home. He was getting bit frustrated cause it's already 7.45 of evening and he saw Taehyung at 10.45 am at morning.

Jungkook have already received so many call from Yugyeom on each hour. And in reply Jungkook only says he still haven't came.

He stood sitting position on couch when he heard door getting open by key. And door got open by Taehyung.  Taehyung gasps with his wide eyes as he saw Jungkook in house.

"Surprise!!!!!" Jungkook says with fake happiness and smirke on his face. Taehyung gulp and didn't dare to step ahead.

"Shock to see me here this early baby hmm?...." Jungkook says mockingly.

"Y-Yes... when you came?..." Taehyung ask and tried to smile.

"Me? Chuck it man... tell me where were you gone?" Jungkook ask and waited for his reply. 

Taehyung walk nervously towards couch. "I-I was with my friends..." he answered nervously.

"Friends?"

"Yeah my friends!"

(what why Taehyung is lying? )

"Who?"  Jungkook asked secpesiously.

"J-Jimin and Irene... I went meet them... it's been a month I haven't talk to them... haha so I decided to meet them... sorry if I'm late..." Taehyung says and went upstairs in room.

Jungkook stood clueless over there. He never accept Taehyung will ever lie to him. He didn't only broke his heart but also broke his trust.

(Why Taehyung?  Why are you lying to me?? What didn't I did for you? What has remained incomplete from me? Is that my love that you found another guy  outside??) He thought and sat on couch in shock and gritted teeth in anger.

(Taehyung please tell me the truth or else I'll show you real what I am.)

============================

Thanks for reading.....