Chapter 52

Author's POV:

"Taehyung!!!!" Jungkook shouts and younger quick to come out from washroom.

"What?" Taehyung asked

"Did you go in downstairs room?" Jungkook asked holding him by his arms. "Answer me.... did you go in that room?..." Jungkook yelled.

"Y-yes-s...." Taehyung shuttered. Jungkook just close his eyes and tried to calm himself down.

"Why?" He asked.

Taehyung says nothing as his eyes filled with water.

"I asked why? Don't show me your crocodile tears. I'm not gonna melt...." Jungkook shouts in their bedroom. "Just speak..."

"I heard s-something broking in that r-room...." Taehyung says as his tears roll down.

"Who told you go there?? If anything has broken that it's my property you should not bother to it.... don't you understand once I have already warn you to don't go inside that room. Than why you went???" Jungkook asked while shaking his arms.

"What has broke?" Jungkook asked and again Taehyung remain silent that got on Jungkook's nerves.

He roughly grab his jaw and pin him to the wall. Taehyung hissed in pain. "When I asked you a question than you should answer me rather than standing like a dum.... so speak don't make me repeat..."

"There was n-nothing broken but I-I saw h-hunter there oon the floor so I j-just picked uup and k'kept in cupboard... uh..." Taehyung cried and tried to move from his grip on his jaw.

Jungkook raise his eyebrow in disbelieve."You just touch my hunter without my permission...." he paused and stare at him with his flaming eyes. "Than I guess you should get punishment for this..."

"No please... Jungkook please...."

"Yes you should get punish for not listening to me not obeying my word...."

"No!!!" Taehyung cried tried not to scream because of everyone. Jungkook drag him inside the washroom and make him stand under the shower as he on the cold shower. 

"You will stand here till I didn't say to move this is your punishment and even if you tried to turned of tge the tap I'll cut your hands in peaceses...." with that said Jungkook left the washroom. 

Taehyung starts to shiver as his whole clothes got soaked with cold water. He look down at his tummy while caressing it. "Don't worry I'll not let him hurt you. Just stay strong for your mommy...." Taehyung talk with his flat baby bump under the shower.

--------------

"Jungkook w-where is Taehyung???" Irene asked nervously when she saw Jungkook coming downstairs.

"He's sleeping now and I'm going to company. I got some work..." Jungkook replied with smile and goes out of the house. When she saw Jungkook completely left she immediately ran upstairs towards his room. Cause she don't trust him from start. She slowly open the door and peek inside and search for Taehyung but he was not on the bed.

(why the hell did Jungkook lied to me Saying Taehyung is asleep?? Than where is Taehyung  I want to talk with him... ) she search in whole room but he was no where to see. She heard a shoud of like water falling.

(What? is Taehyung showering now? But why will someone will take shower in this cold afternoon?... let it be if his showering than I'll come later) with that thought she took a leave but got stop by sobbing sounds.

(Wait.... is he crying in the shower?  But why? ) she thought and stood in front of bathroom's door and the sobs became clearly audible to her.