Chapter 23 •M•

Warning ⚠: semi- smut,
Please don't hate me for this....😅

Author's POV:

“Hey Irene... for how many days you'll be hanging that sad expression on your pretty face?..."
Jimin said while eating his meal. “Now juet c'mon finish this all..." Jimin continued while shifting Irene's plate in front of her.

“No Jimin I don't wanna eat...." She said. “No you can't say this Irene you have eat it.... He said and both look at each other of second.

"Irene... I know you're upset with the fact of that Taehyung have got married and you feel so lonely but that doesn't mean that you will not talk to anyone or don't do anything.... You can't stop things which are going to happen I future.... You can't just ignore people for this silly reason..... *sigh* Look Irene Taehyung have already started to live his life happily with his husband...so I think you should also forget your past and start to live your life newly.... Do you getting my point what I'm trying to say?..... He explained and asked and she nod.

She was seriously listing to his each word...like that words have effected on her. “Irene.... do you really get it?" he conformed.

“Yeah! I think.... you're right Jimin I have to forget my past" She replied. “Oh! Thank god you understand my words. Okay...now just given one sweet smile please...." he said and she just tried to smile. “That's ma girl..." he said and tickle her and they both burst in laugh.

“Okay, enough, enough...." Irene said while wiping her tear way which was formed in her eyes by laughing harder. And Jimin stops. “OK now just finish this all... and try to fouce more on your studies not on Taehyung.....I saw grades its lower than before” He said and smile and she nodded.

Few days later ~

All students were moving in their own classes. And Jimin was already standing in front of his class waiting to greet Irene. He saw Irene is coming upstairs and he smile wide.

Irene saw as usually Jimin is waiting to greet her and that she too likes it. When Jimin is around her she feels bit comfortable and she don't feel lonely too. She saw a most warm smile on his face that was so comfiy. She walk near to him with that same sad face. He looked at her while smiling but that smile was not last longer it faded away.

“I guess someone has not came with you?" He asked and her heart hurt. (What do he mean? Is he teasing me for taehyung not being with me?) She thought and the tear roll down from her eyes. Jimin got tensed up that why she is crying? Did something wrong he have asked.

“Irene what happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin asked but she burst crying more. And Jimin did not undrestand what to do in this situation. So he decided to take her to school rest room by taking permission from teacher.

He took permission from his teacher and told her that Irene is not feeling well. He lied. And she agreed with that reason and allow them to the rest room. Jimin opened the door there was no one nor doctor or sister may be they don't come at this early. He thought and move inside with by closing the door behind.

She sat on the bed with her silent cry. Jimin was so worried he don't for what she was crying? “ Irene just tell me why are you crying? See I have skiped my lecture for you....now please tell..." He said and she look up with her tearful eyes.

“Jimin...why were you joking aroundd me-e?..." she asked in her cracked voice. “Joking? Me?" He asked in confusion. He don't understand what she is talking about. “Yeah... You make fun of me...."She said. “What? When?" He asked. He was worried and mad at the same time cause he really don't know what she is talking about?

“Then why did you asked me about Taehyung when he is not here?..." She asked. Jimin frown his eyebrows in frustration. “When did I asked about him? I didn't..." He said. “You did... At morning when I have came upstairs to greet you. You asked me that someone is has not came with you....that someone means Taehyung right?" She explain.

Jimin just taped his forehead with is hand and looked at her. “Am I right?" She conformed. Jimin burst into laughter and she frown her brows. “No, I don't mean to taehyung... I meant to your smile...." He manage to say in laugh. Irene just sigh took her head in her hand and laugh with him.

“Omg...I really thought you were asking about Taehyung..." She said and wipe her tear away. “No dear I will never do such kinds of jokes around you. If you want than I will never take his name in front of you too. But please don't cry...I don't like to see you crying...." He said and wipe her tear.

They stare at each other for few seconds. And Irene look down at her lap. Jimin gently grab her chin and lift it up. She was staring at him with her glossey eyes. He place his soft lips on her. She got shock at firt but than close her eyes while feeling his soft lips on her and her tear roll down.

He was kissing her very softly, very gently. Like a lovers but they only don't know what they are just friends or more than friends... Whatever they are but Irene just needed a comfort in someones arms. She need to feel better with someone. So she didn't hesitated to kiss him back.

They both got a parted but the string of their saliva was connect to them. He gently push her on the bed on her back and he hop on top of her. “Jiminn..." She said worriedly. “Don't worry I know at this time no one comes around this room... You only have to do one thing... just don't make noise...Okay.." He said and she nodded.

Irene POV:

My heart was beating fast...I am so sacred but excited too. He place his lips again to mine kissed me but this kiss was like first one it was rough. He slips his toung in my mouth. Not living any corner. I lock my fingers in his fluffy hairs. “Am..."
I moan in kiss cause he was sucking on my lower lip hardly.

He break the kiss and attack on my neck. Just sucking hungrily and leaving heciky on it. “Ahh....Jimin..." I moan. I wrap my hand around him. He stopped and lift his head up and look at me with lust in his eyes and started to unbutton my shirt taking the full view of my white bra. He was looking hungrily at my boobs. I was about cry at this feeling but I place my hand on my mouth. The way he was looking at my body that make feel butterflies in my stomach and my throut was hurting.

He just cupped one as l clenched my fist on the bedsheet “Jimin..." I moan. And he started to suck on my collar bone. While giving little squeeze on my boob. “Ahhh..." I moan. “Shhh....be quite..." He said with his husky voice in my ear. He put his hand at my back and unhook the bra. And throw it aside. Wow!! He said and lick his lips. He came down at my boobs. And started to suck on the nipple totally buried his face in it and massaging another one with his hand.

I bite my lips to prevent me from moaning and I shut my eyes tightly. Tears were continuously rolling down. He move down while kissing till my belly. He unhooked my skirt and remove it along with my panties. Now I was totally naked in front of him. I was feeling so embarrass. I hid my face in my hands.

Time skips~

Author's POV:

Jimin lay beside her while panting heavily. “Wwo!!...that was so good right?" He asked. “Yeah" she replied while chating her breathe. Jimin turned around to face her. "You know I love you from the start and just want to do this since long time with you but I didn't get chance to say and I promise I will make you forgot your past too..." he said and kissed her back of her palm. Irene frown her eyebrows. “Really?" She asked as he nodded in yes.

Irene he called and she tilt her head towards him. “Hmm?" She asked.
I LOVE YOU Too.....

To be continued....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sorry for short smut. I really don't want to write first sumt of Jimin in Vkook's so I thought to skip that part.... I am so sorry...😅😅

And yeah! This my first sumt which I have written in my entire life...
So I am sorry if I had made any mistake.....

Thank for reading...

Love you...

Please vote me...😊😊