Chapter 51 •M•

Warning! : Smut at the end! ;)

Author's pov:

Taehyung softly knock on luhan's room. And door got open by him.

"Hey." luhan greet

"Hiii.... I just come here to tell that come down for lunch in five minutes...." Taehyung says sweetly and cutely blink his both eyes together.

"Umm where is nonna?" He asked.

"Oh! She's sleeping.... "

"Hmm she must be tired... but don't forgot to wake her up for lunch Okay.."

"Yeah!" Luhan agreed "Aa.. did you told to Jimin and Irene?..." he asked and look down at his banded hand.

"Yeah I've told them already..." Taehyung says and smile. "Come soon bye..." he said and goes downstairs in kitchen room to prepare everything. Just when he flet a hard chest touches his back and hands at aside of counter. He knew it's Jungkook.

"Even if you dare to tell anything to your beloved nonna about us.... I swear you'll see her dead infrot of you...." Jungkook whisper as nibbling his ear shell making him go crazy.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!" Irene shouts and close her eyes with hands. Jungkook immediately got away from Taehyung as they saw her.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't saw anything.... I swear.... I just came here to help Taehyung in kitchen" she says.

"No, no i-it's I just came here tell him something that's it... you can do whatever you want.. hahaha... I'll leave..." Jungkook chuckle awkwardly and move out.

Irene walk towards Taehyung and stand beside him. "Taehyung!!" She called softly.  He didn't look up and continue to chope on the onion. She got panic when she heard a small sniff from him.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!  Look at me...  are you crying??? Look up at me..." She says and he look up at her. His eyes was already filled with water.

"Noo... I-I'm not ccrying... see I'm chopping onion so it's o-obvious water will form in e-eyes....." he said in choked voice cause he was really crying because of what Jungkook told him. She look worriedly at him and took some crockerys and move out.

-----------

Irene have already prepared everything on dinning table before all come. They sat on dining table.

"Taehyungie what have prepared for us..." Jimin asked and sat beside Irene. Taehyung sat beside Jungkook. As Y/n as beside luhan.

"Tada!" Taehyung says and open from plate. "Your favorite khimchi!!..."

"Thank you so much!!!!..." Jimin says taking in the bowl. They all serve their food on their own. Y/n just scan at Jungkook and Taehyung with her sucpious eyes.

( hmm.... everything seems okay till now.  But why Taehyung is so silent. Strange Taehyung and not talking impossible. It seems like his mood is bit off. Taehyung alway been a excited and charming boy but now I can't see that activness in him. Like before on silly thing he used to laugh or gave his boxy smile. But now he barely smile or laugh. What's the matter? Wait... oh fuck I just forgot to ask him what happened to his hand? How he just got wounded?)

"Hey Taehyung what happened to your palm??" Y/n asked.

Taehyung face just turned pale when she asked that question. He licked his dried lips and look at Jungkook while he was just continue to eat his food.

"Yeah same question I wanted to asked you this before..." luhan said.

"Aah....umm... hot oil sprinkle on my hand when I was cooking..." Taehyung says with awkward chuckle.

"Omg that must be burn so bad..." Irene says worriedly.

"Yeah!!!..." Taehyung says.

Jungkook look up and saw Y/n was staring at him. He nervously look around. "Excuse me I have a call..." he said and stood up as his phone rang. He goes to window side to talk.

Y/n eyes were only on Jungkook scanning him doubtful. He came back and sit continue eating while luhan and Jimin crak some jocks as everyone laugh.

Than at night also after dinner they all set a bonfire in back yard and fresh their old memories and than some jokes and played many game but Taehyung was still quite and calm and enjoy with them also Jungkook. But at night when they went back to their rooms....

-----------------

As they enter in their room Jungkook harshly pinned the younger to the door and captur his soft lips while his tongue tast his whole mouth.

"You stopped me today for two times now I can't wait anymore...." Jungkook said near his lips while Taehyung was nodding his head in no. He yank the younger in kiss and walk towards bed. He broke the kiss and push Taehyung on the bed.

"Jungkook....Please don't do it today....Nonna's room is next to our room. W-what will they think... Please don't..." Taehyung says looking at elderly how busy removing his clothes.

He hover on top of younger and kiss him roughly pinning his both hands aside his head. Taehyung was just trying to push him too but didn't succeed. Jungkook pull down younger pants along with his boxer.
Taehyung claps his legs together but elder just open it wide. He lean towards younger neck. 

"If you don't want your sister to hear you zip your lips... keep your mouth shut or else you'll get double of this...." Jungkook whisper and start to suck off his neck while jerking his member mercilessly. Making Taehyung to yelled but elder have cover his mouth with his hand prevent him from screaming just muffling moans while tears rolls down continuous.

Jungkook stood up on his knees as he spread younger's legs wider and place his member on his entrance and cover themselves with blanket.
"Jungkook please.... listen to me... Please don't do it.... I can't keep quiet.... Please... I can't Jungkook..." Taehyung begged in his low voice.

Jungkook lean towards his face and kissed his lips softly. "Don't worry baby just relax and try to keep quiet...." Jungkook says polity that melts Taehyung's heart.

With that said Jungkook enter his full length in younger making him yelp. Jungkook starts to move his hips faster in him.

"ah! umm! ugh!... jung...kook... slow down...." Taehyung whisper but elder keep his pace steady. Whole room was filled with skin slaps and Taehyung's whiny moans. He tried his best to shut his mouth. But what about a baby inside him?

Taehyung didn't care for himself he was only worried for his baby. He don't want to hurt him. That's why was refusing Jungkook. But Jungkook is such a stubborn. He didn't listen to him. Now he only worried for his baby cause it's not good having sex in pregnancy it is dangerous for baby.

"uhh! ugh! umm..."  Taehyung whimper clenching his fist on the bedsheet as Jungkook continue to ram inside him.

"You know how much fucking I love you? I love you so much. That you can't even imagine. Do you love me baby? Huh!? Do you love me?" Jungkook asked between his thrusts.

Taehyung open his teary eyes and looked at elder. "Y-yes uh! I-I-I... love-e y-you so much...." Taehyung says. Jungkook goes towards his face and kiss him possesviesly as Taehyung kiss him back wrapping his arm around elder neck.

"Oh yeah baby I'm close....." Jungkook groan and place his legs on his shoulder and strat to thrust in animalistic. Taehyung just let out whiny moans with whimpers while digging his nails in elders back.This time Jungkook didn't say anything just focus on what he's doing. 

"ahh! jungkook I'm g-gonna cumm... ugh!... Taehyung yelp clenching around elder's member making him moan too. "Don't you ever think to leave me alone... if you left me that don't know what will happen to me. I ma..., I may go crazy for you baby... will you ever leave me? Huh?... Jungkook asked between in sloppy thrusts looking direct into younger's doe eyes.

Taehyung hold his neck and trace his thumb on his lip while moving back and forth with his thrusts. "No... don't think nonsense, I will never leave you alone. I promise I will never leave..." with that said he pull elder in kiss as both came together panting heavily.

===========================

Thanks for reading... \(^_^\)