Chapter 54

Author's pov:

Taehyung eyes got locked with his eyes. Everyone was silence seeing tension between them. Taehyung gulp harder as Jungkook stood up from couch. Taehyung immediately ran up stairs in room. All just stare at Jungkook in confused.

"What? I...just stood up to take this apple. Why you all are glaring at me?..." he says and bite on apple.

"Than why Taehyung ran like this after looking at you?" Y/n asked looking at doubtfully him.

"I don't know..." he says

"Wait I'll go and see..." Jimin says and was about go upstairs.

"No wait..." Jungkook stop him. "I'll go..." he says as Irene got panic.

"No Jungkook...." she whispered but he already gone upstairs. (Now god knows what will happen)

"Hey Irene what's going on? Did Taehyung tell you something?" Y/n asked. Irene just reamin silent.

When Taehyung heard door open should he got panic attack. It was Jungkook. He hugs his knees more tighter. Jungkook came forward as he close the door behind. And yank the younger harshly on his chest. Taehyung yelp with his sudden action.

"Where were you?...." Jungkook asked coldly staring at younger's teary eyes.

"I-I was with I-Irene...." he replied in shutter as he saw Jungkook's eyes glow red.

"I know that but where you both had gone? Didn't I told you're not allowed to go out without my permission. Don't you understand once..."  Jungkook says.

"Jungkook.... I was feeling so sick so Irene took to hospital that's it...." Taehyung tried to explain.

"White lie... you didn't go to hospital with her..." Jungkook says gripping on his arms.

"No Jungkook believe me I had gone to hospital with her..." Taehyung says.

"Believe you? Than why did others told me that you gone to hang out with her!!!" He yelled.

"Cause I don't feel so to tell them!!!" Taehyung yelled back. Down everyone was getting worried their yelling were audible till living room.

"Why you don't feel so??" Jungkook asked. Taehyung step forward to his face.

"Cause I'm pregnant. And I don't want tell anyone before telling you...." Taehyung says in low voice. There was completed silence. 

"What??!! What did you just say!!! Pardon please!!!" Jungkook says and chuckle in disbelieve.

"Yes Jungkook I'm pregnant... it's your baby..." Taehyung says.

" You're pregnant by me? I don't believe this shit??" Jungkook shrugs off.

"What do you mean Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as loud as possible.

"I mean this baby is not main. I'm sure this would be of your boyfriend Mingyu's!!!!..." Jungkook yelled. Taehyung just felt his blood boil with words what Jungkook used on him. And in anger he slapped him.

Jungkook was shook with younger's action as he rub his cheek. "Please don't say that I'm not any slut to bring someone else child and came here for your help or support. It is you who made me pregnant. I had already told I'm in pre heat but than too you force me to have sex. I didn't say a word cause I there is no use of telling cause you were drunk.... And than that's become your habit. You always come drunk and force me to have sex on daily basis. You always punish mr for silly mistake I. Didn't. Say. A. Word... You always torture me they way you wanted but still I didn't say a word. Why? Because I'm crazy for you. I'm crazy in your love. I'm loyal with my love. That's my true love. I love you Jungkook and I only love you. This baby is yours. It's our..."