Chapter 43 •M•

Author's POV:

For a days Jungkook being so busy with his work cause for a months before he didn't paid any attention towards his company. So he decided to attend all the meeting as possible he could. 

And on the other hand Taehyung got busy chatting with his hyung. There was no single day they haven't talk with each but with Jungkook Taehyung's attention was getting distracted because of his hyung. Cause now his hyung was the only one for Taehyung who talk with him gives him attention. Just like everyone has got busy with their works no one pays attention towards Taehyung only Mingyu does.

Jungkook didn't say anything about Taehyung behaviour only observing him. Observing like it's a week ago they had last sex after that they didn't, but whenever Jungkook try to get close to Taehyung. He only give excuses or avoid him. Jungkook was really getting frustrated with Taehyung behaviour. Whenever he see Taehyung was only glued to his phone don't even bother to look around what is happening in his surrounding.

And he know Taehyung will not do anything that he'll get mad him. He can't doubt on him cause he love. And if he love him than trust is must. He turst Taehyung with his full heart. He know his Taehyung will never cheat on him.

But he want a reason that Taehyung is avoiding him? Why he's not letting him to touch? He want to ask this but he just afraid. What if Taehyung takes that question in wrong way? But he want ask.

Jungkook's pov:

"Sir are you okay?" I heard someone says and lift my head up to see. It was Jiyo. "Yeah! I'm fine..." I says as I stretch my arms lazily. "Jungkook are you sure you okay should I bring coffee for you? You look so stressed...." she says polity.

"Bring coffee for me..." I look coldly at her and she nods as she move out of my office. "Jungkook you really look so stressed. What's the matter?" I heard Yugyeom says standing near the windows. I tilt my head and glance at him.

"No need to get involved in my personal matters..." I sharply said and look down at my files.

"Personal huh? Okay than. Chuck it...." Yugyeom shrugs and continue to sip on coffee at 10 of night.
I heard door opening sound. It was Jiyo with coffee mug in her hand. This two doesn't bother to knock on the door. They just came in without my permission and I allow them too. Cause this both people are the only one whom I can turst them with my full heart. And about Yugyeom he already my high school friend. So I don't think he'll broke my trust.

"Thanks" I said as she keeps the mug on table.

(What should I do now. Why Taehyung is avoiding me? Should I ask him that why are you avoiding me? no no it will be so direct or it may hurt him if I ask directly. I have to do something.) I lost in thoughts and sip on my coffee that didn't even realise that someone was calling me.

"Jungkook!" Jiyo yelled. "Yes? What?" I asked in shock as snap out of my thoughts. "Where have you lost dude?" Yugyeom asked.

I scoffed and held my head in frustration. "Guys can I ask you one question?" I asked and look confused at each other. "Yeah you can..." Yugyeom gave permission.

"Uh..um... I-I what can we do when someone is mad at us?..." I hesitate but complete the sentence quickly and held my head down in shame cause I never ask anyone to advise me in my personal matters. Not even Yugyeom.

They look at each other and smirk with smile. "Ohh so Taehyung is mad at you I guess???" Jiyo moked and Yugyeom smirk. I just roll my eyes at them. "Answer me what I asked..." I shrug furiously. And they start to explain. I listened them to carefully. And nods in understanding way.