Chapter 7

Author's POV:

Next day morning

Y/n came downstairs from her room. Her eyes were sored crying from last night. Her mom was making breakfast and her dad was reading newspaper like everything has turn back to normal. She sat on couch in front of her dad. "No good morning today dear!!?..." Her dad sing."Dad you're acting like just yesterday nothing has happened!...."she exclaimed.

Mrs. Kim came near to couch with coffee mug in her hand. She sat beside Mr. Kim. " Why you both are acting so tension free? You already know what is happening..." She got panic. "Dear calm down..."Mrs. Kim said.

"Y/n... since so many days we want to tell you something." Mr. Kim said with his serious face."What it is??" Y/n asked. First you go and call Teahyung downstairs. He said but she nodded her head in 'no' Mr and Mrs. Kim frown their eyebrows at her. "Why?what happened?" her mom asked. "No I will not. I don't want to face him." Y/N said while playing down with her fingers.

They both look at each other worriedly. "Ok than I'll go and call up him." her mom said and she stood up from the couch and ran upstairs. After five minutes she came back with taehyung. Taehyung sat beside y/n and his mom sat beside Mr. Kim. Now this conversation is gonna became very serious. As atmosphere seems tensed.

"What the matter?? Why you have called me down??" Taehyung snapped with his poker face. Y/n took a pillow from her side and kept on her lap. Looking nervously at pillow while playing with her fingers. She really don't want to see Taehyung's face. Mr. Kim look at her how nervous his daughter was feeling.

"Y/n look up at us please.... See you're elder sister of Taehyung that's why I am personally giving attention to you for this matter...."

Mr.Kim said and she look up at him and prepared to listen same goes to Taehyung too. "Y/n we both have decided that...." he pause in middle as their ears grew to listen up ahead.

"Now... now Taehyung should get married.... " both kids widened their eyes in shook. Taehyung's eyes were probably gonna come out of his head. "What-t the actual hell are you saying ????" Taehyung stood up from couch and asked.

"Yes dear we have already decided about this..."Mrs. Kim said to taehyung he just nodded his head in disagreement "No I'm not gonna get married now at this age... I am to young to get married. I recently have turned 18...."

"Yes.. you have that's whh you have to get married Kim Taehyung!!! Whatever you'll say I am not gonna listen any single word from your mouth against this marriage. And Yeah! this marriage is an arrange marriage that means we have already looked upon a groom for you!!! So be prepared....."Mr. Kim explained.

"And yes the most important thing that your mom and your sister have hided from you since for many years...." Mrs. Kim got tensed up and she stood up "please don't... Suho please don't say it.." Mrs Kim whispered. "You just shut up... Let me tell this if I won't tell it may create problem for him...." He said as Mrs. Kim nodding hr head. Taehyung flench at his dad's sudden action cause he never saw this side of his dad. Mr.Kim looked him. "You know Kim Taehyung your are an Omega... Yes an omega who can't do anything in there life. That's why we decide to get you married..."

Taehyung's heart broken in peaces. Tears were already started to roll down from his eyes he was really not expecting this from his parents. He really wants to become something in his life. But his parents....y/n was still looking down at her pillow like she is in troma from yesterday's matter. And she was feeling so guilty for hiding the most important thing from her brother.

"What??!! What are you saying!!!! This not true" He said in choked voice. "Yes this is the truth Kim Taehyung...." Mr.Kim yelled.

He ran towards his sister and kneel in front of her. "Y/n say something... Look what he is saying?? Am l, am I an omega??" He asked and waited for her reply. She nodded in 'yes' after a pause Taehyung spoke up. "Than why didn't you told me already??" He asked. "And plus they are doing my undecided marriage...Nonna say something its not good right??" He cried and tried to conveys her but she was frozen over there she was not saying any single word he was shaking her but still she was not giving any response. "Why are you silent??" He asked.

"Yes Taehy-ung-g you are an omega...."she whispered but able to hear him. "And I think-k mom and dad h-have taken right decision and you should follow them...The guy they may have upon is good person for you... "She said in soft voice avoding eye contact with him.She stood up from there and went out of her house.

Taehyung too stood up from his knees. And gave one last glare to his parents before going up in his room. (why this happens only with me??? That means that all those stomach cramps, body heat up, internal bleeding for every month was because of this reason.If I am an omega that means I have to carry a baby.Nooo...What sin I have done to deserve this?? No.... I have to inform this to Jungkook.... But How?!!! I don't even my phone too...So how can I inform him?...Ughhh..... My life is became a hell... ) he thought to himself while crying on his bed.

Taehyung's POV :

"Taehyung!!! Open the door dear...
Taehyung please open the door.... For me.... Since morning you haven't ate anything baby.... See mamma is sorry for that thing.....I can't do anything beyond your father... Please forgave me baby.... Please open the door and eat something dear...." i heard my mom said from the close door of my room.

My tears were unstoppable. I was crying since morning and I have ate nothing. If they think loving someone is sin than I will punish to myself. I don't want anyone rather than Jungkook in my life. I really need him now. l hugged my pillow tightly. Thinking about a thing (that after merriage I have to carry a baby. Carrying a baby is not a simple thing it's is really very difficult and painful... Not only pregnancy is painful but having sex is also painful.

And in this I am an omega that means my partner is obviously an alpha. And I very well know from day before's lecture that alphas are so dominating. No I don't want to get married... I am so scared.. I don't wanna get married to any alpha...) I hugged tightly on my pillow and bared my face into it.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Thanks for reading

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

Luv you all...