Chapter 55

Don't worry my friends now everyone is getting exposed all are opening up their stories.... (^_^)

------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"He... He have send Taehyung's and mine sex tape..."

"What? What are you saying Jungkook!!!!" Yugyeom exclaimed and snatch phone from his hand and saw but he didn't played the vedio.

"From where do he's getting all this! !!! Who is giving him this?!!!!..."
Yugyeom shouts but Jungkook was lost in his thoughts.

"I know who have did this...." Jungkook says.

"Who?" Yugyeom asked.

"Now I don't have any time for all this shit. First let me go home. I need to talk with Taehyung...." with that said Jungkook move out off the bar Yugyeom behind him.

-------------

There was completed silence in the living room no one was speaking only Taehyung's small sobs were audible. When y/n stood up and start to search for particular number.

"What...what are you doing?"  Luhan broke the silence as they all stare at him.

"I'm calling our parents...." she says and place the phone on her ear.

"Why are you calling th--- shut up!!..." y/n says in between.

"Hello dad! Will you please come over here with mom at Jungkook's place..."  "No questions please its emergency come fast...." with that said she hung up the and turned towards them.

"Y/n why you're calling them..." Luhan asked. She ignore his question.

"Call your parents too...." she says as everybody stood confused.

"What? Why? Why you want to call them here...." Luhan exclaimed.

"Just do as I say..."

He sigh and search for his parents number and called them over he saying same a Y/n told to her parents.

"Now will you tell me why you've call them here???..."

"Yes.." Y/n says

"Say..."

"From now on Taehyung will not stay here any more with this bastard...." she says and Taehyung stood up in shook.

"What???!!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yes you'll not stay here with Jungkook..." she ripate.

"What do you think of yourself Y/n??"

Taehyung yelled furiously. As everyone look at each other in disbelieve in what Taehyung said.

"You're no one to decide my dessions!!! How simply you can says that I can't leave here.... Y/n you should know this is my house... this is my own life I have all my  right to make dessions.You are no one!!!!" Taehyung say loud enough. Y/n stare just at him as her chest hurt with Taehyung's words.

"Taehyung don't forgot I'm your elder sister. And Yes I am something to Jungkook's too. He is my foe!!! Do you even have any idea  how he is? who he is?... Taehyung believe me he is a really a ruthless monster he killed innocent people for his will. I've saw all those thing with my naked eyes. How he used to kill them. Rose was lucky that she didn't die.... And Yes I agree I took his money but ran away when on the day when he got know from somewhere that my ex was Mingyu who is his biggest enemy. If I didn't run he would probably kill me on the spot.... That's the reason two years back I came back to Bhusan..." Y/n says as everyone one keep on listing.