Chapter 32

Taehyung's POV:

It's already 8 of morning and sun have hid behind the dark clouds.
And in a whole house dull light has formed, no sun ray were coming in cause it was raining outside. And I love this season so much.

I took my coffee mug and sat on the couch near the window. Looking out at the heavy rain. Small rain drops was hitting on my face. I pull out my hand out of the window while getting feeling of the rain. I took sip on my coffee and breathing in the fregnacce of the rain.

When did September month start I didn't even understand??...Now I am feeling so happy with Jungkook even though he don't talk to much but behave sweetly with me. “Ahh..." (Wait am I forgetting something?...) I thought and force to think. After a seconds something got pop in my mind. (Wait....today is 2sd September....that means today is Jungkook's birthday...
ahhhh....*internal screaming*) I thought and stood up from the couch with my wide eyes.

(Omg....today is Jungkook's birthday.... How should I wish him? Should I say directly....or should give him some gift?.....but what should I give him?....I don't know what exactly he likes....what should I give? What should I give... Uhgg..)  Taehyung!!!... my thoughts got cut off when he call me. I turned around to see him. He was as usually in his office clothes. I felt little bit sad. I keep the mug on the table and walk towards him.

Jungkook's POV:

I came downstairs in usual clothes and saw Taehyung was roaming in the place like something he was thinking. "Taehyung!!" I called him and he turned around a. I saw sadness in his eyes but soon his face get replace with big smile.

He kept the coffee mug on the table and walk towards me. “Jungkook!!!" He chuckled cutely and I hmmed in response. "Happy birthday....." He said and my sank for a second. (Oh! so he remembered my b'day today.) I thought and suddenly he threw a hug. Than I don't hesitate to hug him back.

“Thank you so much...." I said and pat on his head. He was not that much shorter than me like I can keep my chin on his head. I broke the hug and looked into his eyes. But this time I again saw that same sad eyes. “What's the matter? Why are you sad?" I asked.

“Today is so special day for you. But as I know today also you'll come late at night. Today I really want to spend some time with you. So if you don't mind can you come bit early today at home??" He asked with puppy eyes while fixing my tie.

“Yes...I can...if you want than I'll early today. And plus we'll go out for night dinner....now happy?" I asked and I saw a most beautiful smile on his face he look so excited. “Thank you so much...." he said while hugging me and he only broke the hug.

Okay now you must have to go early to come home soon....so wait for a minute on dinning table I'll bring your breakfast...." he said with smile and ran towards the kitchen. So just I waited for my breakfast on the dinning table as he told.

Author's POV:

After Jungkook's breakfast he headed to his office. Now Taehyung was all alone in the house. He on the T.V and plop on the couch. Just changing channels from his fingers. But brain was thinking something else. He was so excited to go on dinner with Jungkook. “Wait...How about to order a small cake for  him...." He said to himself still eyes on the T.V. He lazily took his phone from the tea table. And order a small cake for Jungkook so they both can celebrate with each other.

After of 30 minutes he heard a door bell sound. He stood up from the sofa and open the door wide. “Oh! You came...",he said and took the cake from the delivery boy and  smile at him. That boy also gave smile in return. Taehyung sign on the page and gave him back.

“Do you need water??" He asked don't know why but just feel so. “No no thank for asking...but I'm already getting late...." that boy said and smile at Taehyung. “Oh! Is that so... Thank BTW..." He said. “My pleasure sir..." he said and left. Taehyung close the door and smile happy while seeing at the cake.

He kept it inside the fridge and started to prepare food for his lunch.

Time skips~~

Now it was almost 5pm and Jungkook still haven't turned up. Taehyung have already take a nap for two hours. But Jungkook still haven't turned up. He sat on the couch and looking out through the window rain was continues falling from morning but it was not too heavy.

He saw the black car from the window and his face light up.
He immediately stood up from the couch and ran towards the door and open it wide. “So fast...I was about to press the bell button...." Jungkook said with smirk on his face and Taehyung just giggle.

“Okay listen I'll first change my clothes and take long nap...so please wake me up at 7pm. So than may we can leave....",he said and  Taehyung's smile fadded away. “Now what happened?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung just pout his lips and turned around by faceing him back.

Jungkook just back hug him. “Baby please understand my problem for whole day I work really fast to get back home early only for you...so my eyes need some rest. So can I rest?..." He asked. “hmm" Taehyung said in reply after a minute. “Only hmm, Okay than lets cuddle toghater....", he said and turned Taehyung by his shoulder to face him. Taehyung just smile and nod his head in agreement.

They both went upstairs in there room. Taehyung waited on bed till Jungkook come back from changing. He heard the door opening sound he was about to turned around but Jungkook immediately jump on bed. “Ahh!!!.." Taehyung scream. "What happened?!!" Jungkook asked worriedly. “You just scared me...." he said with his wide eyes. “Sorry....".. Jungkook chuckled.

“Taehyung just gave smile. OK now lets sleep we have to go also..." Taehyung said and he nodded. They both lay on back. And Jungkook hug Taehyung from his back and pull him in his arms and close his eyes.

“You know Jungkook I'm so excited to go on dinner to night...." Taehyung said and waited for reply but he didn't get any response. “I guess he has asleep...." Taehyung chuckled to himself. 

To be continued......

____________________________________

Thanks for reading...

(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)