Chapter 11

Irene's POV :

Suddenly my eyes got open wide with a worst head ach. “Ahh..." I groaned with head pain it was hurting like a hell. I brush my hairs with my fingers. “Ahh... fuck it hurts." I stood up placing my hands on my head. I look at my side it was Jennie uneeie where she was sleeping peacefully.

As all those thoughts again crushed in my mind. And my eyes got filled with water. It was really very difficult to love someone again and build up your hopes for that person and some people also get successful to love again.

But in my case..... I also had build up my hopes and tried to love again but Taehyung... he just.. he just refused me.
(Why God? Why do you do this things to me? Am I that much sinful person? I hate you God... I hate you.....)

I wipe my tears and stood up from the bed. I walk downstairs without forgetting to close it behind. As I came down I marched over the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and look inside there were three bottles of beer which my dad always ues to keep in it.

I grabbed three in my hand and kiss one of them “Now your the only one who is with me and will support me from this pain." I said giving another kiss to bottle. As suddenly something pop up in my mind. I keep the bottle on the kitchen's counter. 

And goes back in the living room. I slide the drawer out and pick up the 3 boxs of Gold Flake. “Hmm how can I forget you...." I said and pout. I always do all thoes things when I'm sad or hurt. I turned around and walk back to the kitchen to take that bottles and glass and went upstairs in my room.

Without make any noise I close the door behind. Uneeie was sleeping peacefully so I don't think she will wake up. I walk towards the window and sat down on the floor behind the couch. Without hesitation I open the curtains of that big window.

The city light was looking amazing. I took the glass and poured the beer in it and light up the cigarette. I place the cigarette in between my lips and inhale it. That was amazing and drink beer from the other hand.

This may help me to forget them forgot everything just what happened.... With that thought I started to drink more.

Two hours later ~

Author's POV:

Jeenie woke up with the disgusted smell which was coming from her room. She stood to see around and it was probably 3:30 of night. She saw near the window. The window curtains was open and some sounds was bothering like chewing sound. Like someone is eating the chips or something in the middle of the night. And to be sure that sound was coming from behind the couch which was near to the window.

She slowly place her bare feets on the floor. She followed that sound to look behind the couch.
She reached there and peeded her head out to see. What she saw over there Was. She got a shocking attack.

“Irene?...." she screams but not too loud. She immediately kneel down in front of her. And throw the cigarette away her lips and snatched the bottle from her hand. “What the fucking are you doing??" Jennie yelled in whisper.

“What-t fuck am l doing *hicup* you should say *hicup* what fuck he is doing????" She said with her half eyelids open. 

“Who is he??? What are you talking about Irene?? See Irene you have drunk a lot. C'mon let go to sleep." Jennie said but she start laughing and Jennie frown her eyebrows. “For what you are laughing??" She asked

“You like to hurt me right... Yeah I know you like to hurt me...*hiccup*" she said in her choked voice.

“No baby.... Why are you saying this Irene?? I don't like to hurt you...." She said and tried to pull her arm to make her stand but she flecked away her hand.

“Yeah! I know you like to hurt... If you like to hurt me than why didn't you killed me already.....now I'll drink more. ...." She said and grab the last one bottle which was already half and she place it to her lips and started to drink.

“Nooo.... what the hell you're not gonna drink this....." Jennie tried to snatch the bottle and and threw it somewhere else.

“Have you lost your mind Irene-" “No let me drink-" “Irene please come back to-" “No no let me drink. I want to drink....." “Irene...."            ~ Slap~ she yelled and slapped her to make her quite.

Irene place her hand on her burning cheek and started to cry like baby...
Jeenie pull her in her arms she cried so much on her chest.
“Now will you tell me what happened??" Jennie asked softly.

“Uneeie he-e don't love-e me... *Sob*.... *sob*...." Irene cried. “But who is that guy?" Jennie asked and rubbed her back.

“Taehyung....he don't love me *hiccup*...." she siad and Jennie frown her eyebrows in confused. What? You love Taehyung?" She asked.

“Yes... I love him-m a-a l-lot...." She said and cried again like a kid. “But how comes you know that he don't love you??" Jennie asked.

“Yeah! I have loved him since last
year. His every thing was very perfect.... *sniff* He.. He... really looks like a m-my Bambam.... Whenever I use to  with him I always think that Bambam is with me. His everything was just like him. Even hisis behaviour too. The way of talking and the way of taking care of mine.

Even though he was my partner l  always use to make guts to say it that how much I love him? How much do I care for him. But I failed every time. Than after don't know why Taehyung suddenly use to get absent in class. In this month he was absent for a week. So I started to feel worried about him.

And not seeing him for so many days so my feel grew more for him and finally I decided to confess him wherever he will meet me I will confess my feelings to him without any hesitations. And than yesterday when I have decided to do some extra study.

So I wait back in school. As my studys got over I pack up my things and took a leave. And when I came downstairs in ground I saw Taehyung was sitting alone on the seesaw. I just felt like I saw an angel. My heart suddenly start to beat fast as I make some guts and immediately ran towards him. I hugged him really tightly. And than when I express my feeling for him but he... He refuse.... me and gave me this....." She said and place the invitation in front of her.

Jennie frown her eyebrow at card and took it from her hand. “A wedding invitation??" She said and Irene nodded her head as again started to cry. “Yes!! *Sob* He is getting married...."

For this time Jennie eyes too get watery eyes and once again she pull her sister into her arm by hugged her. “Its okay baby.... Don't cry... I'll do something for this...." She said by narrowing her eyes.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

What do you'll think Jeenie is gonna do??
.
.
.
Thanks foe reading

Sorry for grammatical mistakes....

I purple you...