Chapter 8

Author's POV :

It's been a week now since Taehyung had stop going school. And wedding preparation was already started and now, only four days were left for his wedding. Since he got to know that he is gonna get married he barely comes out of his room. His friends too don't know why he was not coming to school. Principal have also called his parents but they said that he is so sick so he is not in condition to attend the school.

Taehyung don't even bother to know about groom. Cause he know only love Jungkook and he'll never stop loving him but one thing was bothering him so much that he have to carry a baby which he is scared of most. He is OK till sex but not ready with pregnancy. Cause he know the cramps he comes every month are so painful. And  pregnancy would be more painful than that. He is regreting now so much to born as an omega.

He stood up from his bed. And walk near to his mirror he stand in front of the mirror as looked deep into his own eyes his eyes slowly started to come down at his nose than his lips it was so pink he touched it with his own finger it was so soft too. All was so beautiful and perfect. He started to open his shirt bottons and throw it on the bed and scan his own body...

Blush spread trough his cheeks cause he have never saw himself no he have saw himself but not with the thought of an omega. Every day he look himself as a normal person but today with thought of omega he look so feminine. He looked at his fingers it was so long, thin and slander as than he look little bit down at his wrist it was also so small cute and thin it really looks like a girl's hand. He touched his tummy it was so soft.

He touched his whole body with his hand his skin was very delicate and soft. His eyes got tear up. Looking at his own reflection he felt so regret even tho he was crying his face he was looking so pretty. (How can I look so pretty when I am crying... What if any hunger alpha saw me like this... he'll probably gonna eat me raw... ) He thought to himself and immediately wears his shirt and cover himself with blanket. Thinking out loud he slowly fall asleep.

At evening his mom knock on his door after of calling him for two or three times he woke up. He stood up from his bed and opens the door. “Mummy" he calls out in sleepy tone. “You was still asleep?" She asked. “No jus- ...." She cut him off “Its ok with that now, come down with me your dad is calling you..." she said sweetly.

“Dad? Why he is calling me?" Taehyung asked her. “Tsk... I don't know..." She stated. “Okay... but first I'll get fresh than, I'll came downstairs." He explained “okay but come fast as possible...." She said and smile before going downstairs. He close the door and went back inside the bathroom to get fresh.

Downstairs in the living room ~

Taehyung came downstairs with his poker face. Why poker face because he really don't know the person whom he was getting married.
He just want to get out of this house as soon as possible cause his family have never loved him it was all fake love. (😅).

His mom was doing some work near the dinning table and his dad was talking on the phone with someone. “Mom!! I'm here. why have he called me??" he asked.

“Taehyung wait for a minute your dad is talking with someone..." She said. “Okay so Taehyung I want to say this...." His dad spoke up and he turned his gaze towards him. He continued “That I have already printed invitation gave it to all our relatives now only your friends are remaining. So if in this case if you can hel-"  “okay dad I'll do it." I cut him off and he smiled.
“Thanks" he replied.

“So give me the invitation cards." he said and pull his palm out in front of his dad. “Oh yes wait." Mr. Kim removed it from small carry bag and place it on Taehyungs palm. “Here they are and yeah do not forgot to give Jimin and Irene cause your mom have personally called them already..." Mr.Kim explained as he nodded in yes and rolled his eyes.

He walk away as march towards the main door and remove his shoes from shoe rack and wear it. He opens the door and face y/n but he just ignored her. “Where are you going??" She asked and he stop he turned around and face her “I think this shouldn't bother you....." he said rudely and,continue to walk outside.

First y/n was shook but than she realise he have right to get mad at her and she know why he is so mad at her she didn't support him on that day and supported his parents who were wrong but now she can't do anything... She lower her head and walk inside.

“Look Ji su your kid has started to show his colours..." Mr.Kim said and smirked at  Mrs.Kim. “You know suho you look so good when your mouth is shut..." Mrs.Kim snapped and he rolled his eyes. She went inside her room.

Mr.Kim crossed his legs and place his one hand on couch head and drinking coffee with another hand.
Y/n stare at him and continue to walk forward but her dad's voice Interpret her and she stopped at place “By the way Y/N... invitation cards are getting over.

"So bearly six or seven are remaining so if you want to give your group members than you can. It would be nice if they come they can protect you brother from that guy!!!...." She turn around to face him and she glare at him with her  blood shot eyes as her blood started to boil. She clenched her fist. “Oh I'm sorry why would that guy would come over Taehyung's wedding..." He said in taunt way.

“What do you mean by thwt? Huh? Even if my Taehyung get little scratch on his skin than I will forgot that you're my father and I am your daughter...." she warn. “Oh ho calm down my daughter... by the way do you even know who is groom tho???..."He smirked and chuckled. “No I fucking don't know... And I don't want to know also... Keep it to yourself and let Taehyung be happy after his married life tho."  She pleased and ran upstairs while tear roll down her cheek in frustration. “See girl you're doing big mistakes by not knowing the groom!!! You know...." he said back in smirk. She pause for second and over her shoulder. "I don't care." What all she said her but she ran way.

Now she is Ignoring him.. But want afterwards happen she was gonna regret it for so bad.....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Thanks for reading

Pretty boring chapter I know...

And sorry for any grammatical mistakes...

Luv you'll....